• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you could live wherever you wanted...

I have three choices: 1) New Zealand, where it's quiet in the countryside; 2) East Greenwich or Providence, Rhode Island, where I have loyal friends, or 3) anywhere in western Connecticut for the same reason.

The Outback, Australia. It is my life long dream (well, as long as my life has been so far) to go to Australia.

If I could live anywhere?
I'd live someplace warmer than here.
It's too cold here. :<

Realistically, I'm thinking maybe moving to Baltimore or Atlanta or maybe even Charlotte. Miami could theoretically could be nice, but... I don't know. Sometimes I hear bad stories about it. What I do know is that it's too cold here in the winter, the public transit system sucks, and there's nothing to do, so I want to move.

Unrealistically, I might want to move somewhere in southern Europe. Barcelona might have some appeal, though I've never visited, so I couldn't say for sure. I do hope to visit some day, in any case. Still, if I did move to Europe, then I'd get upset by the time zones. Nobody on the internet seems to be up during the European day. Except Europeans.

Barcelona might have some appeal, though I've never visited, so I couldn't say for sure. I do hope to visit some day, in any case. Still, if I did move to Europe, then I'd get upset by the time zones. Nobody on the internet seems to be up during the European day. Except Europeans.

Barcelona's absolutely lovely <3 The weather's really nice, and it's got so much art and culture, it's amazing.

Time zones aren't that big a deal; there's nearly as much of a gap between the east coast and Eastern Europe as there is between the east coast and the west coast.

I've already decided I'm going to end up living in Norway, for multiple reasons including you don't get fucked with for doing what you want, its rainy and cloudy and cold all the time in the winter, good music is not very underground, they're extremely liberal but not to the point of obnoxious faggotry, and you're like automatically well off or something and happy.

(ignore the stereotypes at the end)

I'd like to live in one of these places:

Southeast United States
Japan
Northwest England
Sweden
Iceland
Singapore
Southern Australia

I'd stay in Australia XD But I do want to visit Europe when I'm older. Dunno about living there, too much snow and rain D:

Somewhere I don't have to deal with people unless I want to, which will probably be never.

Back
Top Bottom