• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm a new kitty. Mew.

Featherfur

Warriors fanatic and proud of it! >=3
Hi. I'm obsessed with Warriors by Erin Hunter and is Fluffy's little sister. My real name is Alexandria, but I like to be called Alex. My little brother is Blahet, who Fluffy says is dead on this forum, and I also like pie. I'm about to be in 6th grade, Blahet 5th, and Fluffy 7th. Am I annoying you yet? X3

Edit: I also love Eevees and why won't the header go away?

Edit2: Ok it's gone.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaah, a younger little kitty here.

Well there's a lot of warriors fans here, you should see what they're up too. There's a also a warriors fan club.

;;Sneezes;; Hello Featherfur! Welcome to (aachoo!) the forums, hmm, hmm. I'm Arylett and I'm very allergic to kitties, I'm sorry to say. But none the less, I still welcome you to the forums! (Achoo!)

May you have a very jolly time filled with many delicious sugary treats! (Or should I say cat nip?) :D

I actually have had a catnip leaf before. It tasted like grass, but the after taste was minty. 83 Sugary treats are better though. X3

^^

Yay for the other Warriors fan!

You're Fluffy's little sis, eh? Nice to meet you!

Expect a welcoming song after I figure out where ZC is hiding. ^^

*wonders who ZC is* *sees signature* I knew that! >_>

Course I'm not Fluffy's sister! Where'd you get that idea!? >_>

And yes, I am a Warriors fan. And proud of it! *points to user title*

Back
Top Bottom