• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm DarkAura!

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
So...i was looking on google for Pokemon mafia (because i love pokemon mafia and i want to play it on dozens of sites) and i found this site's alian free zeburika mafia. So...thats how i got here....anyway, nice to meet you guys!:sunglasses:

Cool! I also am a huge fan of Pokemon! but i can't post on any of the Mafia sign ups.

You sign up by clicking the "Join!" button on the "members" area. You have to go to your User CP and then go to User Groups (I think...) then do whatever it is you do to find the mafia group. Voila! You may now participate in mafia.

Hello DarkAaura! I'm going to go with I liek Squirtles and recommend the ASB (Anime Style Battling) league. The only downside is that we're overbalanced Trainer>Reffs, so once a challenge has been made and accepted, you're often waiting for months at a time for the battle to begin...

I'd also recommend the forum games, and the little 'Writer' section. It's got a lot of great stuff to read, and it's all too easy to post your own work and have it commented on. I hope you're settling in well, and happy....foruming, I guess?

Hello DarkAaura! I'm going to go with I liek Squirtles and recommend the ASB (Anime Style Battling) league. The only downside is that we're overbalanced Trainer>Reffs, so once a challenge has been made and accepted, you're often waiting for months at a time for the battle to begin...

I'd also recommend the forum games, and the little 'Writer' section. It's got a lot of great stuff to read, and it's all too easy to post your own work and have it commented on. I hope you're settling in well, and happy....foruming, I guess?

thanks. I'm not a good writer, but i'm an excellent RPer, battler, and...forum game....er.

Unless, of course, I like the arena.

Welcome to this place! You certainly should check out the ASB. It is good.

I'll check that Anime Styling Battling out.

You sign up by clicking the "Join!" button on the "members" area. You have to go to your User CP and then go to User Groups (I think...) then do whatever it is you do to find the mafia group. Voila! You may now participate in mafia.

Thanks Mewtwo!

Thank you all! =P

Back
Top Bottom