• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm stuck.

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
What are the games (any console) that you are stuck on? Is it because its too hard, too confusing, you get lost, you have no idea where to go next, you have a glitch or you are just plain stuck?

Well me too. This has been happening a lot recently.

On Super Mario Slam Basketball my teammates can't move and when I pass to someone it freezes sometimes. I couldn't get a refund so I kept it but personally I think it was a dodgy carridge to begin with. I didn't get beyond The pirate ship course.

On Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I am at the bit (quite early in the game) in Steam Cave. I'm on my first expedition with the Skuntank crew. I can get throught the first bit after arriving at Sharpedo Bluff but when I get to the save point and when I finish upper steam cave the screen goes blank and theres no sound. Really annoying. I'm using it on a TTDS cartridge though so I changed all of the settings. Tried Softreset on and off, cheat on and off and PASSME and DMA Mode as well but no luck. So thats another stuck game.

Professor Layton and the curious village I am just plain lost. I can't find the pub or the inn or something. Theres one but its not right and the other one is closed. Oh well i'll probably get this after a few hours of tinkering.

Heres the worst one. Phoenix Wright: T&T I am on the second case and i'm looking for evidence. I can talk to Gumshoe, sit in Atmey's empty office, go to the examined like hell warehouse and go to Wright & Co. Office. Nope nothing. I've showed Gumshoe everything but nothing.

Its really annoying when games do this. It makes them pointless and I end up cheating on the internet and finding spoilers just to continue.
What about you?Have you has any experiences like this?

Sonic 2. Not the game itself, which I practically have memorized, but the Special Stages, which I'm pretty sure were forged by Satan himself. The first three aren't bad, but after that...ugh.

Um, I'm really stuck on Disgaea DS. ^^; And on the second level no less. I'm up to the fight with Vyers, a.k.a. Mid-Boss, and... I just can't beat him. o_o I have the starting characters and a cleric in my party at the moment.

In Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on Lost Colony (stage 6 on the dark story) because it's so damn confusing, that and I get lost half the time in that maze, I found the way up, but I have to desroy a metal crate, but I can't find the large cannon anywhere! Arg!

In Shadow the Hedgehog on stage 5, the one where you comlete the hero mission in Sky Troops or the normal nission in Mad Matrix or the dark mission in Death Ruins to get to. I can't find the last defense system to destroy, thus completing the dark mission! The hero one is timed and I'm not good with timed missions, and the normal takes me to a times STAGE.

In Sonic Heroes, stage 2 on Team Dark and Sonic and stage, like, 9 on Team Chaotix. I finished Team Rose's story first. :3

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness with that dude that has the Shadow Scalememce. It's so hard to find decent trainers that give good EXP at this time in the game... And the damn thing is level 50+!

So yeah... >> I suck at video games, don't I? XD

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. GDI campaign, that mission in Croatia. Yeah, I can't hold that base down. I can for the time until the MCV arrives, but then there's the trouble of getting it to base without losing too many people. I usually play on Hard, but this one I can't beat on Easy...

I think I'm stuck in Brothers in Arms (again), but I haven't played it in a while. I'm playing at Difficult, so I get stuck a LOT...

Riviera. I keep dying, but I also haven't played this in so long I forget where I was...

I think I might be stuck on PMD Red, too.

I often stop playing games for a while when this happens, it's a bad habit.

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.

I haven't read the instructions but the first level is so damn confusing and hard. If only the graphics were slightly better.

I still can't beat Midna on LoZ: Minish Cap. I can get to the part where you're supposed to shrink yourself and then (I believe) get inside him somehow, but for some reason I can't get inside him. Reeeally kind of annoying.

Also, that hidden boss in Golden Sun II. I really need to finish that game for serious, but I won't do that until I can beat that guy without just spamming summons, and

Also, the next level of Rondo of Swords DS looks ridiculously awful, and I don't feel like playing a repeat of a couple of missions ago where it took me like twenty missions to clear the map.

Also, that hidden boss in Golden Sun II. I really need to finish that game for serious, but I won't do that until I can beat that guy without just spamming summons,

Dullahan? I just beat the game, saving him for Hard Mode. D=

I guess it's time for some (semi) success stories.

I'm no longer stuck in Riviera. Yay.

I got past the bit I was stuck at in Brothers in Arms (really, the only FPS I've played so far where I had to seriously think about how to approach enemies), and got stuck at another.

@Salamander:
okay then, lose to him. simple as that. Just joking, but you will have to lose to him on your first go, then watch the credits roll (midboss is so cool that beating him is an ending to the game, no joke) when it says, would you like to carry over your data, and save, say yes. Now here comes the fun, as soon as the dark assembly opens, talk to the girl who runs it, and slect the blank option. she'll join your party you can solo the game with her, because of her high speed, wonderful character, if you don't want it too easy, use her for support.

PS: if you don't wanna use the above trick( the whole pleinair thingy, first of all, see the red geo panels, that's a 6x enemy + and an attacks +1, even a lvl 30 pleinair cannot survive that(yes, yes i have tried). So move one character one square up from your base panel. then use blade rush on all the geo symbols. Othewise just train. Oh and without pleinair, raising a brawler could help.

Sorry for the long post people ...:sweatdrop:

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.

I haven't read the instructions but the first level is so damn confusing and hard. If only the graphics were slightly better.

I really advise doing the tutorials. The instructions aren't helpful....it's one of those games you need to give the training levels a go to understand the controls.

In Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on Lost Colony (stage 6 on the dark story) because it's so damn confusing, that and I get lost half the time in that maze, I found the way up, but I have to desroy a metal crate, but I can't find the large cannon anywhere! Arg!

In Shadow the Hedgehog on stage 5, the one where you comlete the hero mission in Sky Troops or the normal nission in Mad Matrix or the dark mission in Death Ruins to get to. I can't find the last defense system to destroy, thus completing the dark mission! The hero one is timed and I'm not good with timed missions, and the normal takes me to a times STAGE.

In Sonic Heroes, stage 2 on Team Dark and Sonic and stage, like, 9 on Team Chaotix. I finished Team Rose's story first. :3

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness with that dude that has the Shadow Scalememce. It's so hard to find decent trainers that give good EXP at this time in the game... And the damn thing is level 50+!

For SA2B, I'll start fromt he checkpoint before that bit, kay? The moment you get to that part, destory the crates to the right hand side and jump up to the ledge. Aim forward and you'll lock onto some enemies. Shoot them and it'll lighten up the area. Walk back to the camera, jump and hover to the left, so just round the corner. The launcher is there. Fire it and follow it to continue.

I haven't played Shadow the Hedgehog...

Expand on how you're stuck in SH and I'll help. I've beaten the final boss =D *shot*

As for Pokemon XD, don't worry about it. You can KO it if it's too hard - unlike in the last game, Minor B will be carrying around any Shadow Pokemon you don't catch first time. It's the only way I could clear the final boss...all Darks, 3 legendary birds and the other three included a Rhydon...all over level 50. *faint*

As for me, I'm stuck in Pheonix Wright: Ace Attontory. Turnabout Goodbyes case, first day of the trail...goddamnit I hate that other...law....guy >_>''

Last edited:
This is ridiculously easy once you get the hang of it. If you've found the crates to hop up on, and grabbed the little hover thingy, you only need to hover over to wherever you see glowing red lights (as they signal to you where a platform is) You shouldn't need to break any metal crates - you don't get the bigger gun until the next level.

Anyway, I'm stuck in Sonic Heroes: the final boss in Chaotix story, the Robot Storm in Hero story, and the Frog Forest in Dark story.

Try killing enemies, and you get the large cannon at the Weapons bed.

@Salamander:
okay then, lose to him. simple as that. Just joking, but you will have to lose to him on your first go, then watch the credits roll (midboss is so cool that beating him is an ending to the game, no joke) when it says, would you like to carry over your data, and save, say yes. Now here comes the fun, as soon as the dark assembly opens, talk to the girl who runs it, and slect the blank option. she'll join your party you can solo the game with her, because of her high speed, wonderful character, if you don't want it too easy, use her for support.
...oh.

I was wondering why the credits were rolling. ^^;

Thanks, I'll do that when I have patience.

Alternatively, you could get yourself some more characters, such as a warrior, brawler and mage [trust me, they will be your main weapon further on in the game], train them to about lv 9/10, buy some decent armour and weapons with the money you earn from the training and go kick his sorry ass to somewhere further on in the story.

Oh, as for the actual battle, get Laharl to destroy the 3 red geo panels with the Blade Rush special. Assuming, that is, that he's equiped with a sword. After that, go for a head-on. straightforward wipeout.

See, I've completed Disgaea. And the sequel. And belive me, a character like Plenair is worth completing the game for.

In keeping with my current obsession, I'm stuck in Devil May Cry 4. At the start of level eleven. I just... can't see what I'm supposed to do. D: Also wtf Nero stop being so damn serious.

I'm pretty much stuck in a computer game, Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None. I keep trying different things, but I've been looking at a guide on the internet lately... just to try and find the next step, and then I see how far I can get on my own before I get stuck again. xD;

Oh, and I've been stuck forever on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for Gamecube. I really can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing... grr.

Digimon World 3. The game seems to have suddenly decided it perfectly reasonable for everything to inflict inhumane quantities of damage on me and attack as many times as they feel like each turn. And god forbid should any of MY attacks hit! Or do any reasonable amount of damage if they do ><

Also some weird DS RPG I got before Christmas that has a really weird battle system that sucks and doesn't work.

PMD 2, at the Amp Plains boss, those freaking Luxio's tema up at me and attack three at a time, those bastards. Have been trying to recruit a Geodude and get it to learn Magnitude, but they barely ever show up, and when they do they never join after I beat them. >8|

Back
Top Bottom