• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

imnewbro

Erebos

I'll eat your heart.
I'm new here. Though this isn't the first forum I've been to. I'm an active member of Serebii forums (Nightmare Gengar) and Zelda Universe forums (Jake The Dog). I've been visiting the Cave of Dragonflies since I was like 11, and I'm 17 now, so I decided I'd get to know the community here. I'll most likely only post in misc though. Hopefully you guys are cool. :P

I'm interested in music, mainly extreme metal and hardcore/alternative rap. Hopefully there are some metalheads and wiggers here, hahaha.

My favorite video games right now are Chrono Trigger, BioShock, and Oblivion.

So yeah, you now know a little about me. :P

how dare you doubt we're cool

Hey, welcome! I'm Psychtini, buuuut you can call me Mewtini or Indigo. I'm am active member of ASB (okay fine not reeeeeaaaally active but >:( )

um--
um, hope you have a good stay? :D

Heyheyhey. Welcome to TCoD, where we eat tea and drink cod drink tea and eat cod. As Legsee and LotF said, ASB is quite popular here, as well as Mafia. I myself prefer Forum Games and Creativity. Enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM-- I love those :3

EDIt: Oh yeah, I'm Ever, the resident Obsessive Fangirl.

sorry for the bump, computer is acting funny along with odd instrutions to post here before anything else. so, hi. :sweatdrop:

also, does anyone know how i would post pictures with a mac? not like an avatar, but in our comments. i would like to post some ilustrations for my story and can't figure out how. :huh:

Last edited:
A mac has nothing to do with it. Use an image-sharing site like tinypic.

Then, take the direct link and do it something like this: [img]picturelink.com[/img]

Back
Top Bottom