• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 3]

In the anime/light novels, Haruhi is essentially 'God' - she can rewrite the things that happen to her so that they go along with *her* whims. I was theorising that mayhaps LS99 could do something from beyond the grave as an independent faction, which would sort of suck. But I don't know. Nothing along those lines seems to have happened so I don't tihnk we should worry about it!

mkay.

But this IS Improbable Role Mafia. d:

Well, obviously, which is why I said it's still a possibility. Given that nothing ridiculous has yet happened, however, I'm not too worried about it...

SIGH

Flower Doll, then, for the sake of lack of activity.

yeah okay I don't see anything else happening today so

Somewhat reluctantly, the townspeople push a silent Flower Doll towards the gallows, and before anyone can say anything in her defense the deed is done and her body sways gently in the wind. The bracelet on Light Yagami's wrist falls off with a single word spoken by him, and everyone goes home happy! Except Flower Doll, who's dead.

A quick search of her pockets reveals nothing but lint and a few coins, but a search of her house reveals a gate to hell. While everyone finds this suspicious, there's nothing else really incriminating in her house, so it's quickly decided that she was not mafia.

Flower Doll was lynched. She was not mafia.

Night has begun. You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Night 4]

The morning rolecall reveals bulbasaur missing, and without a word, the townspeople gather around his house to see what's become of him. As they hesitantly break into his house, they find him slumped over his computer, much like Wargle, a few nights ago. The monitor is completely gone, replaced by a black burn mark that match the markings on bulbasaur's corpse. The townspeople (rather logically) conclude that his computer must have exploded and killed him.

There's a written note a few meters away on the same table, in bulbasaur's handwriting that says; 'Sorry Professor Layton, I should have stayed in London.'

bulbasaur is dead. He was not mafia. 48 hours for discussion.

EDIT: I think everyone's fine.

Last edited:
Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 4]

ok, who the f*ck is Proffessor Layton? @.@

...now what?

probably.

So what do we do now? Do we have to lynch?

Boring decision is boring, but whatevertf
Cheif Zachrai till something more interesting happens.

Back
Top Bottom