• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

Re: [Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

(( :P ))

Hannah arrived at the center before everyone else. "Umm, hello?" She said to the nurse behind the desk.

"Good evening. I am Nurse Joy, and I would be happy to heal your Pokémon." The nurse said.

Hannah shook her head. "No, I'm not here to heal my Pokémon. My friends and I have walked all day to reach Viridian, and we're very tired. Do you think we could sleep here?"

"Of course, how many are you?" Nurse Joy said, joyfully.

"Five."

"Okay, I'll just get some blankets, and you can sleep on the couch over there." She pointed to a red, big couch to the left of the entrance, then she went to the backroom to get the blankets.

"I wonder when the others will come..." Hannah wondered...

Nathan walked into the centre just in time to see the Nurse pointing at a nearby sofa and then going into another room. "Good service. I guess." Nathan said. "Oh, by the way, does anyone have any food? If not, I could go and buy some from the Pokémart before we set off again tomorrow.

Jason entered into the Pokemon Center soon after Hannah and Nathan.
"Man, I'm exhausted!" he proclaimed, immediately taking a seat on a nearby bench and placing his backpack next to him. His Eevee leapt off of his shoulder and stood on the ground, sniffing at the place curiously. Jason then heard Nathan's question about food. "I should have something, but yeah, we should restock at the local market." He began to sift through his backpack, then took out a couple sandwiches. "I really hadn't planned on traveling with anyone, so I only have two. You can have one if you want, Nathan, since you asked first." He then took out a small bowl and poured some kibble for his Eevee, who suddenly leaped onto the sofa upon hearing that familiar sound. Arle was already trying to eat from the bowl before Jason finished setting her food before her. Jason unwrapped one of his sandwiches halfway and took a bite from it.

Hannah's stomach growled.

"B-but... Oh well, I guess I can go buy some at the mart." Hannah said, and looked longingly at the sandwich Jason held.

"Now, here's the blankets!" Nurse Joy had just come back from the room behind the desk, she carried six white blankets in her arms.

"Thanks, but we're only five, you know..." Hannah accepted the blankets.

"But you all have Pokémon, right?" Nurse Joy said and headed over to the red couch.

"Well, yeah- "

"Then your Pokémon can sleep on the floor, on the sixth blanket." The nurse interupted.

"I... guess that's okay, then. Sunny, out!" Hannah pulled out her Bulbasaur's Pokéball.

Sunny the Bulbasaur emerged from the red light, snoring.

"Here, Sunny... Sunny? Wake up!" Hannah poked Sunny with her foot, and the Bulbasaur's eyes opened, slow but steady.

"Sauuur..." Sunny yawned.

"Here, you can lay on this blanket." Hannah carried Sunny to the red couch, put the blanket on the floor, and then put Sunny on it.

"Bulb-a-snore..." Sunny closed her eyes and slept at the moment her face laid down on the soft, fluffy, thick blanket.

Hannah chuckled.

Nathan let Turto, who was fast asleep anyway, out onto the blanket, then turned to Hannah. "You can have the sandwich," he said, handing it to her. "I'm not that hungry."

He took one of the blankets and sat in the corner of the armrest and backrest of the large sofa, covering himself with one of the other blankets.

Back
Top Bottom