• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

Re: [Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

Jackson stared at the door for a few minutes. He wondered what Professor Oak had to get to that was so important. He looked at his Poke Ball and sighed. Bellsprout definately wasn't the Pokemon he would've chosen.

Jason nodded. "Yeah, Viridian... it's on the way to Pewter anyway, and they have a nice shop there." He began to walk ahead by the road, carrying his faithful Eevee on his shoulder. "Viridian should be about a day's hike from here, and who knows, maybe we'll find wild Pokémon on the way?"

"...Will be me!" Nathan finished Hannah's sentence and ran off towards Route 1. He began to jog up towards Viridian City, trying to avoid patches of tall, rustling grass.

"Hey!" "Bulba!" Hannah and Sunny yelled after Nathan, running after him. Sunny seemed to like competitions and challenges, as she followed Hannah right behind.

Hannah ossacionally looked back to see if Sunny still was there, but she slowed her, so she returned her Pokémon into it's Pokéball.

"I wonder what kinds of Pokémon we'll see!" Hannah said, keeping up with Nathan.

Soon all five had exited Pallet town. Hannah turned and looked at the place she came from. "I will fulfill my dream, mum, I'm gonna be the greatest Pokémon breeder ever!" She turned again, and the group finally walked into route one.

There were tall grass everywhere, and sometimes you could see shadows of Pokémon, or rustling bushes. "If I had any Pokéballs, I'd catch every Pokémon I see!" Hannah said, joyful.

"Yeah, well, they don't have Pokéballs at the local shops around here." Jason sighed, looking around at the patches of grass to the side of the path. "Maybe we should have asked for some while we were still at the laboratory. Me, though, I want to become a great Pokémon researcher, just like Prof. Oak and my father!

((I'm gonna be gone until Wednesday, so I won't be able to post for a few days. Sorry!))

[And also, I'll be at the Swindon Darkrai event tomorrow, so I won't be able to post then. Sorry.]

That's okay :] I hope you'll have fun :D

((I'm back.))

"Wow, this route is quite long, isn't it?" Nathan asked no-one in particular. Suddenly, a violently purple rat Pounced out of a patch of grass, straight at Nathan's face. The boy yelled, and Turto jumped up, beating the rat Pokémon with his blunt hands and large tail.

((I'm back.))

"Wow, this route is quite long, isn't it?" Nathan asked no-one in particular. Suddenly, a violently purple rat Pounced out of a patch of grass, straight at Nathan's face. The boy yelled, and Turto jumped up, beating the rat Pokémon with his blunt hands and large tail.

"Oh, a Rattata! Nice find, Nathan!" Jason took a break from walking to watch Nathan's battle. His Eevee, Arle, leaped off his shoulder, acting excited and wanting to join in. "No, Arle, that's his battle... Don't worry, you'll get your chance soon enough." She looked back at her trainer and seemed to understand, though still watching with amusement.

Yes we can.
---

Hannah was startled when a small, purple rat leaped on top of Nathan. "Waahh! What's that?" She pulled out her Pokédex.

"Rattata - the mouse Pokémon.
Rattata have very basic survival needs, permitting them to thrive in nearly any environment. Because they reproduce so quickly, a pair of Rattata can quickly colonize an area."

"Cool." Hannah said.

((Rattata info from Bulbapedia. I'm too lazy to write my own :P))

Turto, meanwhile, was having a hard time getting the 'Rattata' off of Nathan. he opened his motuh and a few bubbles floated out, which the Squirtle blew towards the Rattata. Thebubble sgrew larger and merged into one, trapping the mouse Pokémon inside it.

The large bubble floated a few feet into the air and stopped over the long grass, where it popped, dropping the Rattata back into the grass.

"We should move on, now." Hannah said and the group started walking again.

---
Later that day, they arrived in Viridian. "Here we are." Hannah said, and released her Bulbasaur.

"Hi, Sunny." She said, and the dinosaur-like Pokémon yawned. "Sleepy, huh?" She petted her Pokémon's head. Sunny yawned again.

Hannah turned to the group. "Maybe we should sleep at the Pokémon Center tonight, and continue tomorrow?" She looked up at the sky. It was beginning to get dark. Then she turned to the Pokémon Center.

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea."

Nathan let out Turto in the usual shower of sparkles, but the Squirtle materialised on the ground - fast asleep.

"Looks like some people need the rest," he smiled, withdrawing Turto again.

Last edited:

((We're not in the center yet.))

Hannah withdrew Sunny. "Lets head for the Pokémon center!" She started to walk towards it.

((I know. Sorry, I meant ground, not floor.))

Back
Top Bottom