• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'ts Not Lupus:House Club

Thanks for All the Fish

so long~ and...
I checked evey page of here, aand this doesn't exist yet to date, soo

This is a House M.D. club. If you like the series, you join. Talk about shippings, what you want for the new season, etc. Oh, this'll be fun.;3

Fair enough.

Joining-ing-ing. I'm not super-obsessed (like my friend is), but I still like it. ^^

Ooh, I'll join. I loves me some House.

I've seen up to the end of season 4, but I've spoiled myself a little for some episodes of season 5.

Favourite characters would be Kutner, House, Wilson, Cuddy and Thirteen in that order, though I love everyone dearly. Except maybe Taub.

It's probably best not to get me started on shippings, but for the record, I adore House/Wilson, both in terms of friendship and romantically, and I have a major weakness for Thirteen/Cameron, which is completely non-canon, but could work absolutely beautifully if a) the writers wanted it to, and b) House wasn't on FOX. :/

Though I love H/W in terms of the fandom, I don't think House should romantically get with anyone. He and Wilson should just continue their beautiful "bromance" because if it were to become canon, it'd be ruined right away because - let's face it - the driving force behind the show is House's misery and general screwed-up-ness.
House and Cuddy's scenes always make me laugh, and I adore both characters, but I despise the pairing utterly.

Joining even though I only just started series four. I love this show so much fff
I hope they don't make it go on for ever because it'll become boring and repetitive. They should just finish five and maybe do series six and that's it.
Of course this won't happen because House is a huge cashcow now but still.

On the shipping front, House/Wilson all the way. The dynamic is wonderful, the subtext (and just text) is awesome and they're both hot. I love how Hugh wa all 'he'll probably go through cameron cuddy and wilson if the show runs long enough' and 'yeah sure i'm game with house/wilson' on an interview I can't find for some reason. He's so cool 'v'

Hahaha, just got into it yesterday.

House/Wilson is just obvious, and although I'm not really into guy pairings, I have to admit it's hot. |D
Am I the only one thinking that all the characters in the series are slashable? xD

So yeah, join. I guess. :V

Everyone in, then.
I am probably one of the few House fans here who doesn't really keep track of how many
seasons/episodes I watch, although by now I do know that I'm done wtih season four at least.

Also, Eclipse, you are not alone... Considering I can think of around ten pairings from the top of my head.*cocks head to side*

I don't have a TV (most of the time), so for me it's much easier to track which seasons/episodes I've seen when I have the DVD boxsets. Guh, I want season 5 to com out alreadyyyy~

As for slashability, a me and a friend came up with a list in which everyone pairs up nicely, slashily and completely nonseniscally (as in, not remotely supported by canon most of the time):
House goes with Wilson (practically canon)
Cameron goes with Thirteen (not canon at all, but totally could be)
Chase goes with Kutner (because they're both freakin' adorable)
Foreman goes with Taub (because my friend thinks they're both boring and doesn't like them - thus, romance!)
Cuddy goes with Stacy (has a few hints if you watch eps like Humpty Dumpty with slash goggles on)

I guess Thirteen/Amber makes more sense and has a decent amount of canon support - not so much romantically, but as anyone who read fanfiction knows; massive hate = sexual tension (unless it means we have to pair anyone up with Tritter because no.), and it's really fun to watch season 4 (especially the finale) with that pairing in mind.

And another pairing I really shouldn't love is Wilson/Chase, which I've only seen done well a couple of times, but awww it's so cuuute.

And now for something exciting! (and by "exciting" I mean brain-meltingly cute); here!

I don't have a TV (most of the time), so for me it's much easier to track which seasons/episodes I've seen when I have the DVD boxsets. Guh, I want season 5 to com out alreadyyyy~
This is valid for me too. I do have a television and Season 5 is airing on Club RTL but it's dubbed in French and ever since I watched an episode in English I've been a total elitist about it.

As for slashability, a me and a friend came up with a list in which everyone pairs up nicely, slashily and completely nonseniscally (as in, not remotely supported by canon most of the time):
I agree with this list and if I find time I'll probably draw some of those.
Or maybe I'm trying to find an excuse to draw more House/Wilson :v

(unless it means we have to pair anyone up with Tritter because no.)
House/Tritter or Tritter/House is totally canon.
I mean can you name another character whose arse House has shoved something into I THOUGHT NOT.
And just for the hell of it:
trittergo9.gif

And now for something exciting! (and by "exciting" I mean brain-meltingly cute); here!
This is adorable.

Season four has been awesome so-far. I'm only on episode three because I take a long time watching stuff but I haven't disliked anything so-far.
I also that Moose On A Jew clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing.

Season 4 is excellent; I think the shortened number of episodes actually made it better, since there were fewer "patient comes in, has an illness, and after 3 wrong diagnoses, the team get it right and save them :D"-type episodes. Like this, only more serious <3 I like the medical bit, don't get me wrong, but having other, non-fillery stuff happen (like the games with the new kids) is awesome, too. And I really like the new guys; I've loved Kutner and 13 since day 1, but CTB has really grown on me recently X3

Okay, I'll conceed on the Tritter/House. And I've seen Tritter/Cuddy and Tritter/Wilson, too, and possibly Tritter/any number of the ducklings, but I can't remember. The less said about it the better.
Aww, your Tritter icon beats mine (but only just);
suspenders.png

I mean can you name another character whose arse House has shoved something into I THOUGHT NOT.
Techinically, he gave Cuddy all those hormone jabs in her butt, but the Huddy pairing squicks me, so I'll just say WILSOOOOON (we just don't get to see it).

The Moose on a Jew scene is one of my absolute favourites <3 It ranks up there with "House. This is God." and "I'm not on antidepressants; I'm on speeeeed!"

I massively support any and all Housedrawings from you :3

OMG Dannichu, those were so very brainfryingly adorable....
#2:*stealts* Miiiiine now.>>
#8:...See, this is partly why I am scared of Cameron.O__o

Shippingwise, i'm very...boring. As in, some I support lightly, some I just... *shudder*, annd one of the few I especially like would have to be, Thirteen/Cameron.

Hell, that just hoooot.=3 Also, most of my time I spend fanfiction dosing, if that's even a word. For some reason, they're..funny.
Like One of my favorites, Happenings of Randomness.

Last edited:
"Let's go have random, unprofessional sex!"-Cameron scares me, too O.O
Nearly as much as "I'm going to get high on crystal meth and practically rape Chase!"-Cameron.

It bugs me that Cameron and Thirteen don't so much as speak to one another in Season 4, )and while I haven't seen S5, I'm fairly damn sure they continue not knowing each other) especially given that Thirteen's canonically bi and there have been teeny-tiny hints towards Cameron liking girls throughout the series - off the top of my head:
The sarcastic "I'm hitting that and it's totally hot" in refrence to the nurse Wilson spoke to, House asking her a few times if she's into girls - "She's sleeping with one of you. [to Cameron] Please tell me it's you"/"I'll fire Kutner, if you think Thirteen's hot", her offended "like you're an expert on lesbian relationships" in Sleeping Dogs Lie, and her intense emotional bonding with the terminally ill lung cancer woman who she goes through the stages of dying with. Woah, that's quite a bit.

And, let's not forget the obvious
Cameron loving dying/broken people; she married a dying man, only loves House because of his "brokenness" and bonds closely with and cares for most dying patients, from the lung cancer woman, to the old homeless man who died refusing pain meds - I can't believe she hasn't said or done anything in reaction to Thirteen's terminall illness.
After all, given all the blatant hints they throw around for House/Wilsons fans ("You're sleeping with me."/"We're a couple"/"I love you" - Seriously.), it wouldn't kill them to throw a bone to their femslashy fans :/

But you're right, fanfiction pretty much solves everything XD
This is one of my favourite, funny (nonromantic, too!) House fics to date.
I also stalk the HouseWilson and HouseFemslash communities on LiveJournal, though the latter's quality is questionable.

Have a picture of David Shore forcing cake on Hugh Laurie that, if you find it half as funny as I did, will probably have you crying with laughter.

"Wilson runs to Cuddy, because he is a whiny, girly man."
Ahahaha..*sees pic* BWAHAHAHAHA-Dannichu,are you trying to kill me or what?xD

I agree, they really should throw us a bone. Have 13 maybe advance a bit, and have this happen...^__^
EDIT:Foreman does not mix with bees. The end.
15q2ohi.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much everything in the first pic killed me XD
Wilson with his skittles, Wilson's pancakes and apron, pedo!Chase (with sparkles!)~
Your Cuddy looks awesome <3

And oh, how I loved Rickrolling!House X3 The others are cute as hell (and I'm very, very impressed at your ability to draw them so fast o.o), but nothing beats a good Rickroll.

You Vlad, are some kind of House-sketching genius, no, WIZARD. I can so totally picture House handstanding that cane.xD
As soon as my crappy no-good computer gets up I might show you guys some terrible awesome picture of Jimmy in his moose hat. Old?Yes.

Last edited:
Eeee, any pictures of Wilson are good pictures of Wilson :)

I love the Foreman icon with the bees, by the way; I don't get it, but it's still funny as hell.

My House doodles are no way as good as Vlpj's, but have them anyway.

OMG, house totem pole.xD
Oh yeah, and that Foreman icon is from A little House M.D. comic called Mspaint lolz, where they stranglely talk in chatspeak. specificlly Chase. A lot.
Here it is...
Also, has anyone noticed:
James

Evan

Wilson.
MOOSE ON A J.E.W.
I literally cried out of laughter when I put two and two together, but I don't think Wilson even gets it. C'mon Jimmy, thirty-seven YEARS?!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom