• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Just Plain Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Re: Just Plain Mafia [Day 2]

Haha. That's sorta funny. Night 0 I inspected LS99 and night 1 I inspected DarkAura. Both innocent. I knew it wasn't Mr. Moon since he barely got accepted into the game, which left you and ole_schooler. I needed to get my information out because each night I run the risk of dying, so I picked one of you to forceclaim.

It's auto-win. If I'm mafia ole_schooler strikes me dead tonight and town still wins.

Whelp. GG.
It's a good thing I didn't heal Mai again last night, or else we'd have to pick between lynching her and Newton.

Only problem I see with this is that you could be lying for reasons besides being mafia. And since I know you couldn't actually be inspector, that leaves DA as possible mafia. Or you, LS99, if you're lying too. So I don't think it's quite auto-win. Take that into account before you decide to off me.

Last edited:

I can see why Newton would think I am Mafia, but I can just say that my role resolves recent problems I've had in Mafia games.

I'll put my vote for Newton.

Only problem I see with this is that you could be lying for reasons besides being mafia. And since I know you couldn't actually be inspector, that leaves DA as possible mafia. Or you, LS99, if you're lying too. So I don't think it's quite auto-win. Take that into account before you decide to off me.

The only way that could possibly work is if Newton were alien, but if they get killed at night, they've no advantage. I admit, you could be an alien, and playing up the reverse psychology to get yourself killed (a trick I've pulled in the past) but somehow, I doubt it.

If we go by what everyone roleclaimed as, we have these roleclaims;

DarkAura: Claims nothing
LightYagami: Claims Inspector
LegendarySeeker99: Claims Healer
Mr. Moon: Claims nothing
Ole-Schooler: Claims Jack
Newton: Claims Inspector

Possible death roles;

Mai: Could be Miller
Wargle: Could be Lover
windyragon: Could be Lover

I guess I'll roleclaim. I'm the Unlyncher. When I'm lynched, the person I targeted on N0 is lynched instead.

Well then, it appears we have two people claimed as inspector, but I believe Newton is NOT inspector (And I already voted).

The only way that could possibly work is if Newton were alien, but if they get killed at night, they've no advantage. I admit, you could be an alien, and playing up the reverse psychology to get yourself killed (a trick I've pulled in the past) but somehow, I doubt it.

???

I already told you I'm inspector. I can't see anything in my theory that would make it impossible unless I'm alien, particularly since we have no way of absolutely proving who's lying or not.

???

I already told you I'm inspector. I can't see anything in my theory that would make it impossible unless I'm alien, particularly since we have no way of absolutely proving who's lying or not.

My point was that either you or MSKK has to be lying (or you both could be I guess). However, holding to the assumption that there's only one mafia member, and that the lying party is mafia, the town is guaranteed a win, unless you are the liar an are lying because you're an activated alien (in which case you win by being lynched right now).

In this case, lynching is like pudding: the proof will be in it.

TOWN WIN

The whole state seemed to be watching as two police officers lead Newton into a police cruiser. Newton was screaming threats the entire time. A former police officer, he claimed to be innocent.

The judge would be the one to decide that.

Newton is dead. He was mafia

The whole point of having one mafia was to make it harder to find.

Sorry Newton.

:(

Damn you unwinnable gambits. Damn you.

But, well played. It was fun while it lasted. I'm curious, did you all realize I was mafia or were some of you only voting for me because of the aforementioned gambit?

Well, Newton, the roles are distributed that fit the person; I figured the Inspector role would be more suited to LY than you.

Roles and Death Queue, please?

I was actually miller. Good job town, I guess? For the best that I died, considering the troubles it could have caused. It was fun, anyway, even though there were lovers and I was not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom