• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-2]

...Don't abbreviate my name like that. It looks bloody terrible.

Yes, yes. A terrible habit of mine, joining games and never /posting/ in them because I am terrible at finding things to say. I really can't excuse myself for that, but rest assured I am here and watching the thread.

I won't roleclaim for fear of my safety during the night phase... if I last that long, but rest assured I am not mafia. The investigator can check my claim if you want, you can still lynch me if need be to prove it, and the roleblocker can go ahead and block me.

Oh by the way im Brock.

So, why are you claiming doctor so early when there's no need? :c Although since you've already said it, who have you healed?

EDIT: Huh. ninja'd. Er, I'm more inclined to believe Superbird than Mawile here (no innocents have died so far, so why on earth would a Mafia go and claim something like that?), but let's see what happens, I guess! (And Mawile, who have you healed?)

And, uh, now one of them is mafia or alien. Activated alien is relatively unlikely, as Thunder Wave-d mafia didn't get kills in.

To be honest, I think Superbird is the mafia or unactivated!alien, though Mawile may just be trying to undermine him.

Oh! Active alien, of course - that would be why someone would make such an obvious fakeclaim. Or even inactive alien, I guess. Hm. I still want to hear who you two claim to have healed, though!

EDIT: Ahh ninja'd again; Mawile: what about night zero? Or two, depending on how you number things.

I'm inclined to think they're both Rockets, and when/if we kill one and they flip, we won't kill the other, keeping them safe. I say, leave 'em to Lance, and lynch InvaderSyl.

(I have no basis for my assumptions, just wild theory.)

I'm inclined to think they're both Rockets, and when/if we kill one and they flip, we won't kill the other, keeping them safe. I say, leave 'em to Lance, and lynch InvaderSyl.

(I have no basis for my assumptions, just wild theory.)

That could be true, yes, but then the real Brock (who is definitely alive) will speak up and one of them flipping Mafia won't protect the other at all. Lance can't even kill tonight because he used his action last night; he won't be able to kill both of them until three nights from now (and by then he may already be dead and unable to do so) and besides, why would you want to leave these two to the vigilante in favour of lynching someone that we're not even suspicious of?

Um, neither Brock claims have healed anyone, because Brock isn't a healer. Just saying.

He's basically a doctor with different flavour. (Although I'm not sure if he can clash with the other healer.)

He's basically a doctor with different flavour. (Although I'm not sure if he can clash with the other healer.)

I was actually about to come back and say something to this effect, but I can see you beat me to it.

oh, and LS99, what lead do we have?

Back
Top Bottom