• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-3]

Okay! Fair enough. (Of course the lover would say that, but we have no reason to suspect that their target is Mafia/alien and it's more likely that it's not, so.)

So unless I've missed something or someone else claims Misty or something, these are the people left who haven't had their innocence (or at least, not-Mafia status) confirmed in any way (excluding ABCD because we already know they're not with us):

2. InvaderSyl
3. Whirlpool
7. SilverJade
8. Mai
18. Phantom
19. OrngSumb

Zora, the roleblocker, and I should be able to go through that list pretty quickly if we coordinate our night actions (although Zora's inspections are the only way we'll really be able to find Mafia goons). Zora, want to tell us who you plan to inspect tonight so I can make sure to track someone else?
Out of those, I'm likely going to go for SilverJade. They've been rather quiet.

I have a plan. One doctor (Mawile, I think, since she's the one confirmed doctor) should heal me, and the other, whomever that may be, cover one of the other two so we can go through the list.

Jack's a good player and a lover, and we have three important roleclaims.

But maybe I shouldn't be so pessimistic.

Eh, the plan sounds good.

Out of those, I'm likely going to go for SilverJade. They've been rather quiet.

I have a plan. One doctor (Mawile, I think, since she's the one confirmed doctor) should heal me, and the other, whomever that may be, cover one of the other two so we can go through the list.

Okay! I will follow Whirlpool, and... I guess we'll have to choose someone for the roleblocker to block so that they don't have to speak up. The doctor thing sounds good, except that it leaves Jack as an obvious Mafia target (although we can't be completely sure he's on our side), so perhaps the other doctor should choose someone out of me, ole_schooler, Clover, and Jack? Then Mawile will likely be killed, I guess. :(

I'm gonna go forward and say Ole_Schooler is our vig, as we have no way of knowing if Clover is even following this really, and he suspected Blazhy since day one, so.

someone, and I don't care who, heal Ole_Schooler.

It's quite possible. I'd like to also ask him, if he is Lance, to blast ABCD at night so we can avoid the whole alien issue.

That said, I redact my vote and say No Lynch.

I'm gonna go forward and say Ole_Schooler is our vig, as we have no way of knowing if Clover is even following this really, and he suspected Blazhy since day one, so.

someone, and I don't care who, heal Ole_Schooler.

Yeah. ole_schooler is in fact the vigilante, and Clover is the roleblocker (unless that flavour text that made us assume blazhy was roleblocked meant absolutely nothing and I was just healed on the second night, but I really doubt that). Considering that Clover roleblocked blazhy twice in a row, I think we can assume that she is or at least was paying some sort of attention! And I really don't think it's a good idea to tell the second doctor exactly who to heal; that will make the rest of us easy targets.

Well, since Clover's been revealed... want to tell us who you blocked last night, if you blocked anyone?

Well, everyone knows my role now, so that's dandy. One thing that hasn't been brought up: the Rockets want a Gary win about as much as the rest of us. Could we ask them (very nicely) to target ABCD for us? They probably won't, but this is me, asking.

Further, since we know (somewhat) what roles have been claimed, can we not lynch someone without confirmed innocence? I really don't like abstaining, especially when so many roles have been revealed. Tentative vote for Mai, as someone not being inspected/followed and who hasn't said much.

Yeah. ole_schooler is in fact the vigilante, and Clover is the roleblocker (unless that flavour text that made us assume blazhy was roleblocked meant absolutely nothing and I was just healed on the second night, but I really doubt that). Considering that Clover roleblocked blazhy twice in a row, I think we can assume that she is or at least was paying some sort of attention! And I really don't think it's a good idea to tell the second doctor exactly who to heal; that will make the rest of us easy targets.

Well, since Clover's been revealed... want to tell us who you blocked last night, if you blocked anyone?

:)

I love people talking about me. completely unsarcastically! this game is cool and i haven't even had to say a word. you guys are so smart. ❤

I blocked Superbird last night.

I blocked Superbird last night.

Okay! Well, nobody else has claimed as Bruno (Superbird's claim) and we know that Bruno is still alive, so unless someone speaks up we can assume that the lack of death last night was because of healing/inactive Mafia/alien activation, then!

I'm kind of wary of lynching anyone today with the possibility (again) of alien, but perhaps it wouldn't be such a huge risk to go for someone like Mai considering that even if she did happen to be alien, she probably wouldn't have caught the Mafia's attention, anyway. Hm.

Also, Clover: who will you block tonight?

ALSO maybe we should think of a question for Seri to ask! Seri, have you thought of anything in particular? I guess you could ask about alien status (specifically: "by the end of this night, is there a living, active alien?") but I wonder if someone might think of something far more useful to ask. Hm, if Clover tells us who she's going to block, the Mafia could easily target Superbird or Zora to frame Clover's target; perhaps you could ask: "were any of the Mafia roleblocked tonight? if there is no Mafia death tonight, is that due to roleblock?" although if someone does die then that question will be completely useless. Then we'd be left in the dark about the alien, but if ole_schooler is willing to try to take care of that (I don't trust the Mafia to do so, honestly), either ABCD will be dead tomorrow and revealed as Mafia or alien, or he'll still be alive and we'll know that he's active alien. ABCD isn't the only possibility for alien, though, so idk.

Last edited:

The sun sets over Kanto.

The puzzle is beginning to come together as several of the Kanto-ians come clean and reveal their identities, and others have theirs guessed at anyway. Still playing it safe in order to not anger the Champion, whoever he might be, the majority still opts not to lynch, but a plan is hatched and targets are suggested for those claiming to possess certain roles. The inhabitants all scurry off to bed, waiting to see how the night unfolds.

Nobody was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kanto Mafia [N-3]

The sun rises over Kanto.

From the scent of smoke in the air, it's clear that the previous night has been anything but uneventful. Following the billowing cloud over Celadon City, another crater like that of two nights prior is found right where the Game Corner used to be. Inspecting the damage with her fellow trainers, Phantom finds a charred and mangled body slumped against the wall behind the shelves, its arm reached out as though it had tried to grab at the poster on the wall just before its death. After brief examination, Zora and InvaderSyl confirm to the others that it is the body of ABCD. Looking closely at the rags draped around his shattered torso, the remains of a large, red R can be found.

ABCD is dead. He was Team Rocket.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-4]

Well, glad that all worked. Yes, I did hit ABCD last night, and whatever healing/blocking combo went down must have been successful, since the rest of us are alive and well. Actually, this is possibly the most effective town ever, as the only deaths so far have been Rockets! Go us.

As awesome as we are, though, we should really start with the lynching as soon as we get another lead. Any word from the investigative front?

...Welp! :I
He certainly wasn't a very /good/ Mafioso, was he?

At any rate, my last night's investigation confirms SilverJade as Not Team Rocket.
Anyone else have any findings to share?

Huh. I wonder if the Mafia have actually been really unlucky or if they're just inactive? Maybe ABCD was the new don; I don't think they posted at all yesterday, so they may not have sent in an action, either.

Anyway, Whirlpool didn't target anyone last night. Why don't you tell us your role, Whirlpool? Now that Misty's been claimed, none of the roles that wouldn't be sending in an action would make you a Mafia target.

Seri, what did you ask?

Huh. I wonder if the Mafia have actually been really unlucky or if they're just inactive?

I wonder if /I've/ been really lucky.
pccool.gif

Targeted Superbird again last night 'cause you don't mess with a winning hand.

Is Gary activated and alive? Answer: No. Huzzaaah. It could be that ABCD was alien and activated, or just that he was mafia. But it said he was team rocket, but does that mean he was a mafia member? Well, at least we know there is no Gary to be afraid of.

Zora of Termina - Blaine, inspector
Syl - ?
Whirlpool - ?
Superbird - Bruno, bulletproof
Clover - Lt. Surge, roleblocker
ole_schooler - Lance, vigilante
SilverJade - Not Team Rocket.
Mai - ?
Jack - Misty, lover
blazheirio889 - Giovanni, mafia don
ABCD - Probably a Team Rocket grunt.
Legendaryseeker99 - Youngster
Applebloom - Koga, tracker
Mawile - Brock, bodyguard
Chief Zackrai - Agatha
Seritinajii - Sabrina, seer
I liek Squirtles - Youngster
Phantom - ?
OrngSumb - ?

There are 4 mafia including Giovanni, 11 innocent powered roles, 1 Gary, and therefore 3 youngsters.

I'm very satisfied with the current situation, since nobody innocent is dead! Huzzaaahhh! I wonder who the inactives are, though.

I want to know who Whirlpool is as well. And I also want to know who Lorelei is! It doesn't seem like Lorelei used his/her/its power anytime recently after night 0.

Back
Top Bottom