• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-4]

For my healings I healed myself the first night, then Jack, then Zora, then myself again. If we lynch Phantom today for lying then I propose this: tonight I will heal myself and Mafia you go after me. Night roleblocker don't block anybody and if I survive then I wasn't lying.

And for lying about being a doctor: Phantom

For my healings I healed myself the first night, then Jack, then Zora, then myself again. If we lynch Phantom today for lying then I propose this: tonight I will heal myself and Mafia you go after me. Night roleblocker don't block anybody and if I survive then I wasn't lying.

And for lying about being a doctor: Phantom

Er: a) Doctors can't heal themselves (at least, they almost always can't and they should not be able to), b) Mawile said that she healed Zora on the third night. (Also your plan... makes no sense.)

Sorry I suspected you then, Phantom! Changing my vote to OrngSumb.

In past Mafias I've been able to heal myself. And how does my plan not make sense? For one there will be no deaths if the Mafia does comply and try to kill me and I heal myself.

Also I might have gotten my order mixed up *runs off to check sent messages*.

Okay I switched Zora and myself. So it went: me, Jack, me, Zora. Sorry.

You can't heal yourself. So far mine means the most sense since I healed InvadeSyl once and he was "light-headed" as a response.. Again I'm not sure on flavor text. But those heals make no sense (btw I healed InvaderSyl cause they always die early on).

Orngsumb again and please retract votes for me... and whoever is the other healer... HEALZ PLEASE IF I SURVIVE! (not really I'm just damn tired of always dying in mafia)

In past Mafias I've been able to heal myself. And how does my plan not make sense? For one there will be no deaths if the Mafia does comply and try to kill me and I heal myself.

Also I might have gotten my order mixed up *runs off to check sent messages*.

Okay I switched Zora and myself. So it went: me, Jack, me, Zora. Sorry.

Why on earth would the Mafia cooperate to try to prove an innocent innocent...? And there are many ways in which a kill can be stopped; that wouldn't prove that the Mafia tried to attack you at all. Besides, why would you say that claiming would make you die tonight if you could simply heal yourself?

Yesterday Zora suggested that Mawile heal her last night as well. Why would you try to heal Zora then? I really doubt that you healed her at all; my vote stands.

I pretty much killed myself by telling you my role huh? Fuck me. Fine kill me. >:[

For the record when I die, I leave my grass pokemon to the creepy old man outside my gym. And know I am innocent, just very stupid and very inactive and beating myself up for not seeing that damn fake roleclaim. And damn the GM for not putting a more elaborate role PM.. all it said was "You are Erika".

If by some chance I survive, inspect me, and find my innocence tonight. Or wait to lynch and inspect both of us.

Also, Mawile said she healed me the exact same night that you claim you did. So why am I not dead from a healer clash?

One of these two is lying, simple as that. And since your claims don't add up, I vote OrngSumb until I get sufficient proof. If he rolls Not Mafia, we roleblock Phantom tonight and lynch him tomorrow.

EDIT: ...um.. her. We lynch her tomorrow.

I'm not technically a healer. I just protect people. :/

Right, I forgot that Brock probably doesn't clash! Even so, though, I really doubt that OrngSumb can heal himself.

Mawile, who did you target last night, though?

Zora.

EDIT:

Wait I screwed the order up. n2 I protected myself. n3 I protected Zora.

EDIT2:

Erica and Brock don't clash.

Since this probably should have been pointed out from the beginning, there's no healerclash in this game. I never noticed until it had already started that Brock is, for all intents and purposes, a doctor as well :v

Zora.

EDIT:

Wait I screwed the order up. n2 I protected myself. n3 I protected Zora.

EDIT2:

Erica and Brock don't clash.

Wait, what? You protected yourself?

... Okay I have no idea then.

^ Vote retract por fa?

No healer clash... dammit. I have nothing to keep me alive.

*Sadly goes to make her own noose*

^ Vote retract por fa?

No healer clash... dammit. I have nothing to keep me alive.

*Sadly goes to make her own noose*

Oh can you please not do that; I hate it when innocents (or even Mafia, really) just give up like that. :(:( I didn't retract my vote for OrngSumb, did I! BE A FIGHTER yes

Well. I don't know. Phantom's claim does make more sense with the flavour text, but the reason I was really doubting OrngSumb's claim was because of the healing himself and healer clash. But would OrngSumb have known that Brock and Erika don't clash? Why would he take that risk? And why would he think he would die if he claimed if he knew he could just heal himself? Hm.

(By the way, if I've counted correctly, the votes are tied: 3 Phantom, 3 OrngSumb. If things stay the way they are, ABCD will tiebreak and obviously lynch the innocent one, so someone else please vote!)

There's no point. Whatever happens happens. I am the healer, and if you lynch me you'll be out one healer. But you people don't seem to care.

Ah, but they won't. After looking at what's happened, I'm putting in my vote for OrngSumb. If he turns up innocent, then it's Phantom for tomorrow.

Sorry for not popping in sooner, the troll style was just too much.

We have two more Mafia to go, correct? As far as I can tell, we lynch one of our two suspects today, then tomorrow we either lynch the other (if the first flipped innocent) or we go after one of our other unclaimed players (if the first flipped Mafia). Either way, it doesn't really matter which one we lynch because the other is probably going to get killed tonight because they're a healer, so. Um. Gotta go with my gut and say OrngSumb. No real reason, just a gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom