• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [N-4]

The sun rises over Kanto.

I can't think of any meaningful flavour this morning. So there.

Nobody died last night.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-5]

No more deaths, yay!

So! Who got blocked, who got healed, who got inspected? Also, because of last day's innocent flip, voting Phantom for now.

Well I found out you can heal yourself, so if the mafia targetted me last night they failed because well, that's who I healed.

Did our inspectors check me out?

No more deaths, yay!

So! Who got blocked, who got healed, who got inspected? Also, because of last day's innocent flip, voting Phantom for now.

Why? OrngSumb was kind of obviously inactive alien. I'm voting Whirlpool again since he never answered my request to roleclaim, and because two of Whirlpool, Mai, and InvaderSyl are our two remaining Mafia. Zora, did you inspect any of them?

I followed Superbird last night to check up on Clover's suspicions. He didn't target anyone; therefore, Clover roleblocking him would have had no effect on the lack of death today.

Whirlpool.

I actually inspected Phantom just to be safe, it's pretty much already confirmed that he's Not Mafia. In retrospect, probably not the brightest idea because of that little... flipout, yesterday, but I just wanted to be sure.

Also, the following Superbird pretty much confirms him as Bruno, right?

I actually inspected Phantom just to be safe, it's pretty much already confirmed that he's Not Mafia. In retrospect, probably not the brightest idea because of that little... flipout, yesterday, but I just wanted to be sure.

Also, the following Superbird pretty much confirms him as Bruno, right?

Okay! It was still possible that Phantom could have been Mafia and the real Erika was someone who's been inactive, but now we know for sure!

re: Superbird: not necessarily; he could still be a Mafia goon or even the don (I suspect that the lack of deaths since blazhy died has been because of Mafia inactivity; that's a point against InvaderSyl, I guess) and the real Bruno could be one of our inactive players, but I really doubt that that's the case.

Phantom is a healer! I asked if InvaderSyl was healed by Phantom on night 0, and the answer was yes. I'm really wondering who OrngSumb was, though...

Whirlpool, I guess.

I followed Superbird last night to check up on Clover's suspicions. He didn't target anyone; therefore, Clover roleblocking him would have had no effect on the lack of death today.

harshing my buzz, bro

um sure whirlpool okay

The sun sets over Kanto.

Almost the moment the day begins, the residents of Kanto immediately set their sights on their next target- Whirlpool. Overwhelmed by the number of people calling for his head, he drops all pretense and hurls a barrage of Pokéballs into the air, unleashing a horde of Koffing, Rattata and other conspicuous Pokémon to protect himself. The Gym Leaders are too quick for him, though, and a simultaneous attack from two dozen Pokémon at once soon puts him out of action.

Whirlpool is dead. He was Team Rocket.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kanto Mafia [N-5]

The sun rises over Kanto.

For the third time in a week, the citizens of Kanto awaken to see a huge cloud of smoke billowing up on the horizon. They follow it to route 3, where yet another smoking crater is found, another badly mangled body at the bottom of it. A trainer card is seen sticking out of its shorts pocket; reading it reveals the corpse to be that of InvaderSyl.

Just as they begin to call off the body search, they hear from another search party on Cinnibar Island, where the body of Zora of Termina has been found on the steps of Pokémon Mansion, her stomach having been gruesomely slashed to confetti, seemingly by the claws of a Pokémon. Her finger is still wet with her own blood, with which she managed to scrawl an R on the wall before she bled to death.

InvaderSyl is dead. She was not Team Rocket.
Zora of Termina is dead. She was not Team Rocket.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-6]

Probably vig kill, one of them. I think Invader Syl was killed by vig because it says that Zora "managed to scrawl an R on the wall." Wow, this might be my first actual contribution. :D

So, Syl was killed by Lance (Ole_schooler, right?) and was the last Youngster, and Zora was Blaine.

Guess what? Mai targeted Zora of Termina last night. gogogo

(also, you know, she's the last one without an alibi and therefore obviously our remaining mafioso and stuff)

Back
Top Bottom