• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kellin Quinn or Freddie Mercury!

Freddie or Kellin?

• Freddie Mercury

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Kellin Quinn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aw, you ruined Freddie's perfect hundred! ;)

I might actually like Kellin if he didn't do screaming.

Aw, you ruined Freddie's perfect hundred! ;)

I might actually like Kellin if he didn't do screaming.

Not to sound rude or anything, but... Who the hell is Kellin Quinn? (And no, I honestly don't know).

Answer is of course Freddie.

Not to sound rude or anything, but... Who the hell is Kellin Quinn? (And no, I honestly don't know).

Answer is of course Freddie.

Kellin Quinn is the lead singer of the band Sleeping With Sirens. Sleeping With Sirens is a screamo band, and have the most beautiful songs. If you have time, you should look up the song "If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn". It is so beautiful :)

If you're going to compare, make it Sofia Karlsson or Celine Dion or someone else with a voice worth listening to...I can even understand, say, Bruce Dickinson... but a singer from a random screamo band... that's sort of like Major League baseball and baseball on the pitch in Nowheresville.

how dare you place the amazing mercury against... *checks poll again* who is that even?

oh wait, my sister had to explain it to me. i understand now. *votes mercury*

the other one scares me.

Back
Top Bottom