• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

King of the Hill

I steal the stick from you while none of you are watching and use a wish on the Dragonballs to turn you all into werewolves... And lob the stick v-e-r-y-f-a-r!!! *Sneaks round behind their chasing the stick* My HILL!

I notice it's not a full moon and then set the whole place on fire with a lantern. My hill is mine

I have a guy named Bob distract you with a battle and give the wolves some food while I secretly take over the hill. My hillll

Shaun, swanna who doesn't care for thanksgiving, brave bird's the party, thus overthrowing your reign as king. MY HILL!

I secretly love science and only pretended to sleep, so I sneak up on you and push you off the hill that is now MINE

I have a slowpoke use Trick Room to unbend the dimensions to make the hill appearify beneath me! MY HILL

I use Dialga's power to rewind time, thus making the damned fly live again. I kill the damned fly, so now it's MY hill.

I use mah Lilligant of total pwnage to make you all sleep, then get Leech Seeded then mah Lilligant uses Quiver Dance for a bit then KOs you all with Petal Dance. Unconfused because of Own Tempo. MY HILL

My Vigoroth cannot fall asleep due to Vital Spirit, dodges the Leech Seed and Petal Dance, then attacks your Lilligant ferociously, thus claiming the hill as MINE.

Back
Top Bottom