• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

King of the Hill

I was prepared for that, and so I held onto a small Pokemon that used Double Team. You tickled one of my clones, so I claimed the hill behind you!

MY HILL

I recover! And I challenge you to a race to the surprise birthday party PhaRaoH organised for me, thinking I didn't know about it! You set off, but I cunningly stay behind, knowing it's not for another hour yet! My HILL!

I claim the hill because I realise that you're tricking me and so warp the hill to where I am, a few miles in the distance.

My hill

I resist the palindrome-hypnosis and warp the HILL to my location with magical bendy straws. Then I construct an IMPREGNABLE WALL OF AWESOMENESS to keep you out. MY HILL!

I hastily press the self-destruct button for the AWESOMENESS used to create the wall, so when you come to stand on the HlLL, the AWESOMENESS implodes and collapses into SHEER AWESOMENESS on top of you. So I warp the HlLL to my location while you struggle under a mountain of SHEER AWESOMENESS.

MY HILL.

I create an illusion of a bigger, better HILL that lures you away from the real HILL, which I then claim. MY HILL

I survive by pushing the rock away, preventing it from even reaching the hard place! My HILL! And you'll have to do a lot more than that to beat me!

Back
Top Bottom