• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts

Looks more blue to me, but I haven't actually ... met her yet in the game. I'm going through the story mode really slowly because Mission Mode is SO MUCH MORE FUN. It has like ... things other than Roxas and Axel eating ice cream. This game has so much ice cream in it I mean really. They even made the little icon for it on the DS title screen be an ice cream bar.

Everyone gets an awesome gag weapon, though all of the Keyblade guys get the same one. I remember that Xigbar gets a hair dryer, Lexaeus gets a rubber mallet, Saix has his banana, Axel gets pizza (... yes), Demyx gets a tennis racket, Larxene gets dragonflies.... There's a broom, umbrellas, a fan, and some other stuff, too, but I don't remember. Search Youtube for "358/2 days gag weapons."

Yeah, you get to play as Riku eventually and the whole Organization (except for the moogle) in Mission Mode. There might also be Mickey Mouse. Unfortunately, you have to unlock Riku and the newbie, while you get the main thirteen guys from the start.

Saix's banana is a beautiful thing, and he's pretty easy to play as. MASH A AND Y YES. He's slow as fuck, though.

Fantastic games, but sadly I could never get into them. I watched my brother play through the majority of both of them though, and I was very impressed with the story and inclusion of Final Fantasy characters is always a big win.

So I got through the story of Days. It's pretty good, actually, and mostly loses the focus on ice cream eventually (... halfway through...), ignoring the bit where
Xion is dying and going on and on about how Roxas must SAVE THE WORLD because Xemnas is an ass
... and then Roxas says that they all have to go get ice cream! Your priorities are damn stupid, Roxas.

Days's Ending: Passion/Sanctuary ~After the Battle~ plays while it ... goes through the KHII Prologue. Uh. Because that's not horribly wrong at ALL.

My single favourite part of Days (this is possibly because Axel + Roxas interaction is usually adorable by default):
Roxas and Axel go to Neverland! ... Axel has a bit of trouble THINKING HAPPY THOUGHTS but then he manages it and they fly off into the distance to beat up pirates.
Fuck yeah, pirates.

I think Roxas's life is depressing. I mean, first, he loses Xion, then he gets frustrated with Axel and leaves the Organization only to get his memory wiped and forced to live in a fake Twilight Town! Then, when Axel tries to get him out, Roxas fights him, and when he actually does remember, it's to late and he disappears into Sora! So, now he has to be Sora and not Roxas, so he might as well have faded like the rest of the Organization!

*huff... huff* okay...

KH is and always has been pretty bittersweet. There aren't ever particularly happy endings. Just endings.

With any luck, I'll get my new PSP hacked sometime sooooon and then I will play BBS. And then I will be like o_o what because
why the fuck is everyone Sora? Ven's Sora, Vanitas's Sora, Sora's Sora, Roxas's Sora, Xion's Sora, Namine's Sora.... If they're not Sora, they're Xehanort. Or possibly Terra. Okay okay they're Xehanort POSSESSING Terra. Man. The earth guy getting possessed by the evil evil villain. That's never happened before!

SUBMIT
SUBMIT
SUBMIT

On the plus side, Ienzo is the cutest thing ever. BEST TINY DESTROYER OF WORLDS BEST

KH is and always has been pretty bittersweet. There aren't ever particularly happy endings. Just endings.

With any luck, I'll get my new PSP hacked sometime sooooon and then I will play BBS. And then I will be like o_o what because
why the fuck is everyone Sora? Ven's Sora, Vanitas's Sora, Sora's Sora, Roxas's Sora, Xion's Sora, Namine's Sora.... If they're not Sora, they're Xehanort. Or possibly Terra. Okay okay they're Xehanort POSSESSING Terra. Man. The earth guy getting possessed by the evil evil villain. That's never happened before!

SUBMIT
SUBMIT
SUBMIT

On the plus side, Ienzo is the cutest thing ever. BEST TINY DESTROYER OF WORLDS BEST

SUBMIT
SUBMIT
SUBMIT

Hopefully someone will have made a CFW that plays games newer than 6.10 soon

I'm so pissed about the firmware, but I might end up getting it as a freakishly late christmas gift from my sister u.u

I just ruined BBS for myself by reading a summery of the story, and both like and dislike what I've read.
Finally we learned Saix's true name (Isa), and supposedly both Isa and Lea appear in the game. (Yay.)
However what I hate is that you find out that Ansem the Wise survived the explosion in KH II and is now trapped in the realm of darkness. (but at least he's losing his memory.)

And also, Is it just me, or are all the supposed heroes like villains in their own ways?

KHI Sora's pretty clearly a hero. I also can't think of anything Kairi's done.

... but yeah. DISNEY MORALITY except it's pointed at and it's pretty clear that you're supposed to end up going . . .

Back
Top Bottom