• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

There are probably 2 packwolves if there are 2-3 decent town power roles, and 2 wolves with some sort of communication-divide (e.g. one of them being a lost wolf) if there's not that many town power roles
just from my limited knowledge of setup design

~zori

We likely have a COP-type or a VIG-type in the setup.
What I am afraid of is that we ABSTAIN, and then someone like QUETZAL dies and flips Villager, and nothing much else happens.

~ZORI
Honestly what I'm most afraid of is that we haven't seen any bastard mechanics yet when rari specifically said it was going to be a bastard game. But we can't really plan for that.

There are probably 2 packwolves if there are 2-3 decent town power roles, and 2 wolves with some sort of communication-divide (e.g. one of them being a lost wolf) if there's not that many town power roles
just from my limited knowledge of setup design

~zori
How likely do you think 2 packwolves + 1 outgroup would be? From how rari's been talking about this game for the past few months, I get the impression that she thinks vanilla townies are boring, so I would be surprised if there aren't many PRs.

-qenya

feh the owl - I can see why one might want to go for them. They're probably going to be among the trickiest to read, given sande doesn't play much and most of us don't really know Ephemera. So I don't think voting for them would be a terrible decision. But I confess it feels a bit mean to immediately vote someone out in their first day phase on the forum, haha... Maybe I should be quashing that impulse, it's not exactly helpful to the game.
weh
please don't (vote for me because i'll be hard to read, or don't vote for me because you'd feel bad)
both of those are bad mindsets to have

i'm good at getting myself out there as town

i am having difficulty doing my vibe check since in the last game i played, the person i read strongly as town on vibe and tone was mafia
weh
i was coming around to them being mafia before i died but whatever
either way i am now paranoid and that is not good

some random vibes (tm)
read through is up to page 4

despicable meme can be town for the minion meme because that's the exact train of thought i had when getting our role card
mindmelds are absolutely guaranteed to be correct 50% of the time

anyway

i am pocketed easily by early game analysis, so i want to say alma mater town. of course this is a bad trait to have as town. i don't know how to deal with it. please send help i am dyin-

anyway

everyone who posted but is not in the game is obvious third party idk how y'all don't see it

anyway (this is getting repetitive but i decided to keep doing it... anyway)
(つ▀¯▀)つ

feel like quetzalcoatl (i am gonna need a nickname for this hydra i refuse to type this out every time because i am lazy) might be town for asking questions early? again. i am pocketed easily by early game productivity it will kill me in my sleep help m-

anyway

will probably continue read through and vibe check after i get food because food is good and you need it to live

wow if i didn't get pocketed by mafia last game i played i think my vibes would be a lot more certain
curse you, mafia, for pocketing me
*shakes fist at sky*

back to the regularly scheduled vibe check

Thanks for the links, Ephemera! Fun reading, I like the way you think. And yeah, haha, the volume of posts in MU games is quite something. I hope you find TCoD more to your liking.
i am now fully pocketed
you actually read my games
who actually does that lol
this is effort in solving on a whole new level

Thanks for the links, Ephemera! Fun reading, I like the way you think. And yeah, haha, the volume of posts in MU games is quite something. I hope you find TCoD more to your liking.
i am now fully pocketed
you actually read my games
who actually does that lol
this is effort in solving on a whole new level
Haha, all I did was skim quickly through your ISOs! But thank you, you're very kind.

-qenya

Back
Top Bottom