• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

so whats the point of speculating on who tucker is out of curiosity

~mist

skylar hasn't posted on bruh moment since tucker started being more vocal
idk if it's Allowed (or even matters) but ftr i can corroborate this thing that skylar mentioned, because i was literally in the group chat where it occurred hahaha
i definitely saw tucker33 a week ago and i’m 75% sure i made a joke to rari about it. bruh moment
-q

so whats the point of speculating on who tucker is out of curiosity

~mist
great q
i guess just who knew/didn't know about single-user actions idk
-m

i hate to say it but i don't think the world is ready for tucker quite yet - and tuckerspec probably won't get us anywhere useful on d1

he sure is somethin tho isn't he

idk if it's Allowed (or even matters) but ftr i can corroborate this thing that skylar mentioned, because i was literally in the group chat where it occurred hahaha
was it a group chat any of the rest of us are in, that we could verify?

(no offence intended, i stopped trusting everyone after sande's post tbqh)

-qenya

i feel morally obligated to point out that i could be a mafia member who has just derailed the thread very, very, very effectively; qenya there's no reason for you to trust me unless you really do believe in some of the things i said

was it a group chat any of the rest of us are in, that we could verify?

(no offence intended, i stopped trusting everyone after sande's post tbqh)

-qenya
no it's a group chat with just us three sadly
i can briefly recount it as skylar posting a screenshot of that reaction tucker left on one of the early GM posts in this thread, going "wtf," and rari keysmashing

- m

i feel morally obligated to point out that i could be a mafia member who has just derailed the thread very, very, very effectively; qenya there's no reason for you to trust me unless you really do believe in some of the things i said
I mean, I feel like it would be kind of a risky think to fake? tucker33 would have to be controlled by the mafia as well, and it would eventually come out if nobody else ever again experienced receiving a single-target action.

But I'll keep it in mind lmao

-qenya

Back
Top Bottom