• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

i feel morally obligated to point out that i could be a mafia member who has just derailed the thread very, very, very effectively; qenya there's no reason for you to trust me unless you really do believe in some of the things i said
I mean, I feel like it would be kind of a risky think to fake? tucker33 would have to be controlled by the mafia as well, and it would eventually come out if nobody else ever again experienced receiving a single-target action.

But I'll keep it in mind lmao

-qenya
mostly i bring stuff like this up bc i'm paranoid that i'm completely wrong and then i fucked up the game for the entire town (esp with things like "now we can't even trust our own hydra heads" sorts of things) dhdsdkgjsd -- sande

stryke

if you're going to shoot our hydra for the memes at least shoot the one without a +EV action (that being me)

~mist

i posted about this earlier, and i do want to vote out stryke, but as before the reason i haven't yet is because i don't want to be wrong and have RNP go down with him, especially if the way voting out individuals works is that the one with the role dies regardless and the survivor inherits an action

i mean like i was thinking voting for stryke could get youkilled because voting out an individual in a hydra might work like, it only kills the partner with a flavored action and leaves the other person alive who inherits their role -- that's starting to sound very paranoid. it probably doesn't work that way huh

so thusly if he doesn't try to shoot anyone and then no kills happen, i figure he's mafia. if he tries to shoot someone, he's mafia.

i am not going to kill anyone tonight. if someone dies by the hand of rsp it is stryke's doing and i will have him lynched.

i’m 90% sure tucker is herbe and it’s sort of making me waffle on sande’s theory—doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
-q

i’m 90% sure tucker is herbe and it’s sort of making me waffle on sande’s theory—doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
-q
out of curiosity, does your theory change your town/scum lean on us?

doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
what about rnp's secret vig thing where he sneaks out and stryke doesn't know about it

i still think we should vote eifie. my theory is very easy to fool and it would help if we could see the effects of voting for one hydra head

doesn’t seem too unlikely that his power is one of a kind? like the possibility is distinct enough that i’m hesitant to draw conclusions about the entire game from it... the main proponents of the theory (hmf and feh) have been basing it on the same single piece of evidence, i’m really curious if anyone else has info to support it
what about rnp's secret vig thing where he sneaks out and stryke doesn't know about it
that seems like it’s probably just a flavor detail? he just said the action is submitted through the pm to the hydra and is suggesting stryke can submit it too
-q

Back
Top Bottom