• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

it's amazing what an inforole claim can do. I spent all of yesterday asleep, calling family, listening to someone talk about their breakup, and playing among us, and I did not return a shitbillion unread posts on the following day. it's sublime

anyways I'm staying parked; all this tucker content is interesting but, for one, the roleclaim therein given is NAI at best, and for another, it strikes me as reasonably plausible for qenya to be a lil hydrahead what's looking the other way, being that anything that could contradict the possibility is something we don't quite know of the setup

mf

anyway i am in agreement that i am staying on a qenya vote bc i don't want to think about "maybe if we lose a townie and a nightkill happens then we lose anyway". unless we should think about that????? -- sande

but like, i don't have anyone better to go on, and i'd rather go with jack's claim so we can go "jack you fucking lied what the fuck" tomorrow if necessary than gamble on "maybe we will lose if we don't pick the exact right person right now"

two hours until eod.

VOTECOUNT​
3 – qenya (jackpk, feh the owl, despicable meme)
1 – mawile (redstrykephoenix)

anyway i am in agreement that i am staying on a qenya vote bc i don't want to think about "maybe if we lose a townie and a nightkill happens then we lose anyway". unless we should think about that????? -- sande
fairly sure we don't lose if we miselim here, even if maf kill a whole hydra

NpABCrueZVpa-3N_Ckc81qVDgXkYh69bqCSJWr12QwZFaoa9JFafe9zECbaisG37Idfv6HdkdggpzJd_GRmDLaqJVsuCt1EsE39sK49HypmJQ4VLJG6qZPhV65KprF-ce0ejO7KO

i had only one idea

Back
Top Bottom