• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

wait wait wait
our rb would be overpowered if it blocked both hydra actions and individual actions
therefore
despicable meme is not that clear

or rather
despicable meme did not carry the kill
but it doesn't mean that herbe or M&F didn't carry the kill

owls you cut off my conversation :( couldn't text with cake on my fingers
is this formal tuckerclaim
well with that brain-twisting mystery out of the way, (😁)

wait wait wait
our rb would be overpowered if it blocked both hydra actions and individual actions
therefore
despicable meme is not that clear
i think the fact that you blocked herbe suggests you would have blocked mf from any potential single-headed actions as well. plus i trust herbe about the flavor of mf being asleep—my guess is that means mf wasn't going to carry out any actions last night anyway? hm hmm...

i'm very curious, what's your shared power, hmf? we're 95% out in the open now so now seems as good a time as any to get that out there
-q

RNP talked to me once in the past couple days and it was to persuade me to contribute more so I guess now would be the time to do that

vandalizing stryke's drafts don't mind me

if stryke's town he usually fucks around a lot and i recall a few scum games of his where his strat was "people will forget i exist if i'm quiet enough"

hi yes, herbe wanted to talk to me before tuckerfirming, but I spent all of yesterday either busy or asleep (generally at the opposite of the times you'd expect), thus perfectly LARPing my role of useless deadbeat spouse; anyways, I'll leave all of the deserved spectacle to herbe, but I will summarily confirm that yes, he is one with the power of tucker

(also, we don't have a shared power; our role PM is as vannila as our cold dead marriage)

anyway, solving, right? first, I think there's really nothing quite that unusual about shooting a claimed and practically confirmed inforole. yes, theorically, you could roleblock them, but depending on how much asstrickery the setting holds, persistent roleblocking is a less permanent solution than shooting, and as has been mentioned, besides the confirmed powerrole there was also the all but confirmed townie. plus, there's not many players, and the roleblock we know of affects both shared and solo powers, so I don't think the mob would be out of line for assuming that, even if we had someone protecting jack, pointing the roleblock at a random unclaimed hydra was likelier than not to shut that down. (although this line of thinking does require expecting that whoever the mob was had not pieced together that herbe is tucker, or that they were working under the assumption that I could still have a solo role)

I also do disagree with the idea that the mafia has strong incentive to shoot RNP ahead of other targets, yes, especially when they've only had two kills to play with so far and one of them was dedicated to a role that's potentially quite a bit more dangerous, and empirically became so in the Day prior. like, in any case, vigs are reasonably well known to be a role that escalates a lot depending on the player's individual skill, and if (if) our remaining mob have that in mind, then, well... no offense, but I think you can tell what that means

so anyways, all put together:
-I have the same reasons for believing that the bruhs are town as herbe does; like, it's nothing that obligatorily clears them, but it all does make it supremely unlikely that they're scum. it's a different tune from what we were singing earlier but, tunnelling on skylar is just what the two of us do for a living now, apparently
-I do not follow with the assumption that the fehs are as good as mechanically cleared. that said, they've been towny throughout the game and their use of their power hasn't particularly stuck out to me as being suspicious, so, like, as long as we can avoid such phenomena as sheeping or failing to properly interrogate their actions in future rounds, I think we're good to leave them out of PoE for now
-and I know I'm town, but like, that's exactly what I'd say one way or another, so, whatever, this is exclusively an aspect of my own reasoning
-which leaves the RSPs -- so I guess that'd be stryke from PoE anyway. I also gave some thought as to whether RNP's vig claim is fake, but eh, that would presumably mean that the mob can target two individual players in lieu of a single hydra, and that strikes me as far too much organized killpower to be yielded in a relatively small game

so yeah, I'm keeping us parked on stryke

mf

Back
Top Bottom