• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kung Fu Panda

Furretsu

World of Glass
I'm pretty sure this is the best movie ever and if you haven't seen it yet I don't think we can be friends.

Go see it!

But... but it sounds so crap. o.o
It seriously is the kind of name that makes me want to puke. What's good about it?

The art direction, characters, action scenes... everything about it is awesome.

Didn't your mother tell you to not judge a book by its cover?

I haven't seen it yet, and honestly I'm not sure if it's even premiered here yet. Regardless, I intend to go see it because a) I like wuxia, and hey, this is Kung Fu Panda! and b) it has a snake character in it.

Yes.

Well, I thought it was funny. Mind you I laugh at everything so y'know -shrug-

Yeah, but it just sounds like one of those lolrandom things

you know, like the penguin of doom?

I agree; Dreamworks often tries too hard; Madagascar had a few funny moments (and a few very painful ones), but Shark Tale was so awful I don't think I've seen anything of theirs since. When it's nearly £8 to go to the cinema (plus transport) I have to be sure I'll like it before I go.

But I have heard good things about it, so I might. If I can convince anyone to come with me. I'd sooner see WALL-E, though, just because I love everything D/P's made.

I'd rather see WALL-E as well, but since it isn't out here yet, I'm going to see Kung Fu Panda with Jolty instead on Saturday. :D

I'd rather see WALL-E as well, but since it isn't out here yet, I'm going to see Kung Fu Panda with Jolty instead on Saturday. :D

Aww, lucky. My friends think they're too hardcore to want to go see kid's movies. The last one I saw at the cinema was (I think) Finding Nemo, and that was because I took the kids I babysit because they're great :3

I agree; Dreamworks often tries too hard; Madagascar had a few funny moments (and a few very painful ones), but Shark Tale was so awful I don't think I've seen anything of theirs since. When it's nearly £8 to go to the cinema (plus transport) I have to be sure I'll like it before I go.

But I have heard good things about it, so I might. If I can convince anyone to come with me. I'd sooner see WALL-E, though, just because I love everything D/P's made.
Go into it with optimism - I went into the movie thinking it'd be another crappy Dreamworks film but was pleasantly surprised. I'm considering going again.

Only one thing makes me want to see this.

Skadoosh.

Seriously, I think this looks pretty bad, but that one bit of the trailer cracked me up.

I saw it. It might be one of Dreamworks' best computer-animated films. :)

But one thing confuses me about the casting. Jackie Chan and Lucy Liu for like two lines? Seriously? xD

Only one thing makes me want to see this.

Skadoosh.

Seriously, I think this looks pretty bad, but that one bit of the trailer cracked me up.
qft. I was probably gonna go see it anyway to see if it really was bad, but that bit of trailer made me fall off my chair laughing.

Eh. It's like video games. I only have the money to get like one or two games a year and if someone says HEY THIS IS AWESOME! and says I should go get it, it's unlikely I will. The last time I saw something at the cinema was with some friends, to go see Northern Lights (yes northern lights) and I'd basically go anywhere for them anyway. XD Plus it was good and I hadn't read the books at that point.

And I'm going to go see WALL-E, which is a bit of a gamble but it'll make my friends happy, so yeah. My sister'll probably go see this at some point, but then she went to see Prince Caspian and liked it, and I just wouldn't be able to bear it.

I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but when you only get to read one or two books a year, I'd say you're more likely to find a decent one that way rather than a waste. :D

Back
Top Bottom