• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Population Conspiracy

Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom used to be one dragon. Then, one day, it split, creating Zekrom, personifying yin, and Reshiram, personifying yang. Kyurem was what was left of the dragon, and was the personification of wuji, the absence of yin and yang.

Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom used to be one dragon. Then, one day, it split, creating Zekrom, personifying yin, and Reshiram, personifying yang. Kyurem was what was left of the dragon, and was the personification of wuji, the absence of yin and yang.

*facepalm*
I'm going to leave this by dropping my IQ a few levels.

Well, I still think we have too little info to be compleately sure, all the glory to pokedex entries, but I'm not convinced until we et a "Grey" version.

Well, I still think we have too little info to be compleately sure, all the glory to pokedex entries, but I'm not convinced until we et a "Grey" version.
The point is not to be completely sure; this title has "conspiracy" in the title. That said, indeed it's no doubt that we still have more to learn of the Tao trio, and it's quite possible that it will be unexpected -- after all, who saw Distortion World coming?

There was originally only one celebi. Then it started travelling through time, and thus there is a seperate incarnation of Celebi for every time it has at one point occupied. All of these can travel through time.

Or at least, that's how I see it, time paradoxes. Probably doesn't work that way with Dialga, 'cause Dialga controls the stuff more.

I think I get what you mean, like since Celebi's only relation to time is time travel, there is a Celebi (or even more) for about every moment in time, and they can all time travel, making there virtually be an infinite number of Celebi (assuming time is infinite as well and Celebi is never killed) but Dialga who doesn't time travel, yet instead controls and manipulates time, can only ever one exist...though perhaps he exists in all of time itself with there only being one of him.....if ANY of what I just said makes sense.

Well, they're all the same Celebi except from different periods in time. Dialga would be like that too if it didn't take the time to actually fix the paradoxes it would make by doing that, which is what I assume it does because it's actually able to.

Back
Top Bottom