• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open legensof Canto; mewtoes ultimatem

"OMG cubne tha wuz amaignz1 u r so god at this typ of dhing." sndra trwe zngoase at da suiqrite 2 "oppz inst it alredy fanted."

(Seconded.)
"hay wat for meeeeeee!!!!!1!!1!!11!!!1!" sad amy I WAN SEE MISTYY 2 AND SWEEP hr off feet w/ KLINGK powr!' and FRIENDship witch is MAGYC. (& epi powr e/ awsom talk zquirtle) "BUT IM BUTTER) say Motnjoyy. (OH DID i menshun HE CAN REED minds cuz thats kool
"I LICK YOU 2. Bu Awsum SQTL is BETA so U improv!!!!!!!"!1!1"!1"!1

aNnen Montjoy imporve a loT! so he butter than the squitle (inSTANT taraning ftwwwww!!!!!!11!1!!1!!!11!1!)!!

"Yea ikr! Anywys hy new ppl!" She shaces hande of fanted gurl, then ellen, then sqirtle.

"omg hai nw pll i am snarda i am spesil ths is alice i dink????13" (lol snadra dosnt kno hr nam but dos anyqway!1_) she stopz an loks at the jym. "omg alize lets go win badsesges>__)".

se alic and snadra adre best friedns now they r speshil!11

Ya! Speshil!

"Allright letts goooooo!" She runs in to da gim an thros her cubone at a garados. WINNER.

epi tuched sqrtl and instantly rivived it. (lol epi can reviv stuf) they got to serulean and epi saw mitsy and misty instatnly fel in luv w/ epi lol.

sandra wen inot the gim and fund the gardysos wuz amsot fanted so zngaose finshd teh job. VIKTOYR.
"omg yay1 4 temwok alise."

OMG MISTy I wann abattle yu"!!!! sayd any and of coarse KLINGK powear WON!!!!!!!! "ha ha my shift ger powr > your starmy! cuz he can TAk and REED MIND" sad amy and ask epi to revie Monjoy cuz he fanted but WON N-E-way. "llol" she sad

CLIFHAnGe!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!!! lol

Last edited:
"Yea ms orfan grl! Now lts go batle Misy!" Ahe runs up to the sqirtle boy, kiks him in th shinn, and yels at Misty "BATTAL."

epi sed 'no im not guna revie monjoy bcos msty is my gf' and tehn he hugged misty and crubstoped klingk wit sqortl. 'omigod epi u r so hansom here have a hursee' and then he kised msity in th mouht.

"hahaa ur a l0zer sqirtl boi." sandr runs sfter aliz and blowz razzberris at sqirtl boi. "mitsy wii r her 2 destroi u ANNIALATE."

ATTENSHUN EVERONE THIS POST IS SUPER IMPOTENT

READ IT CARFULT

OK

---

Evie was fainted she had ben to blwon away byt esight of alan fightin in a poke'mon batle it was SO SXEY.

n-e-way now she was ahving a dream!!1

she saw.......... MEW!!!!!!111!!11122@!22

"Evie you and som other people are in a prophey' said Mew floting in the ayr.

"Are we" evie reponded "what is the deal."

"A hero from Palet Tonw wil save the world from Mewyto!!! said Mew.

"ut there's a lot of us from Palet Town how do we know who it is"

"EVERYONE" said Mew!!1 "YOU NEED TO COLLEVT ALL YOU'R FRIENDS WFROM PALET TOWN AND GO TO CERULEAN CAVE"

!!! That's important siad Evie. She was about to ask more but then Alan used a Max Revive on her.

"EVERONE I HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT" SHE YELLED

"Lol so not tru sqirtle boi."

(Such a meaningful post.)

EDIT: SHUT UP GURL YOUR DED. DED PPL DUNT TALK. ONY GROIN.

'o no epi I H8 U now" sad amy an she RUSHD offffff to ADVENTOR!!!!!!11!!1 (lol)

Den Klingk VOLVOd w/ POkem CentR (tha is wat volvos pinfrogmounsy rite??????" im not sur)

So AMY was awsum an went to go find MUUTOE!!!!!!1!!!1!!1!11!1!!1111!!!111!!!!!!1!1!1!1!!!1

(ps my "e" key broke)

EDITT OF IMPORTENT NEZ! : 3 ppl ninged me so i go post

COM UN Epi1!11!111 i dont hate u anymor!!!1111 so cum w/ me (& misty if u want) 2 CERULAN CAV

but thn a guy @ th cav ntranc sad "NOO U CANT GO IN"!!!!!!11!!

o no EV halp wat do i do now

'u guyz r bulys!' screemd epi. 'hey stap talkin lik taht to my bf' sed misty throwing donfans at teh bulys. tehy then lepht to go 2 teh cave.

"omg sqirtle boi dont mak oyt wit mitsy cant u see we r here to BATL her doy" sandr den aproaced teh sqirtle boi an pushed him in the water WIN. "now mitsy alize and i wan the badgesses from hre." zngose shoed up and destryod stramie AWSOM.

annnen @ cerulan cav.............

SOMTIN HAPEN!!!!!!111!11!!!1

TO AMY!!!11!11!

o no!11!!`!1!111111!!1!!!!

wat cold it be!!!?!!?!?!!?!??!?!??!???!?!?

SHE need help

so say "EPI need me!; stop make out w/ masty & help"
(why? dat's a secrt & cliff hanger!)

annen she sad "EPI NEED ME STOP MAKE OUT W MASTY HELP" becas punctuatn doesnt exist

Alicia kicks missy into water. Kicks squirtle boi into oter water. "NOW DUN."

Back
Top Bottom