• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open legensof Canto; mewtoes ultimatem

"omg i frgt. je9 is soooo kewl. lets go beet her seh is sooooo easier." snada and aliz go to seek jan9.

"Matte, matte!" Yelled Retatsu, perking up at the mention of a prophecy but being continuously blown away by the hayai-paced action of the group. "Did you say yogen?"

"All the best manga start with a yogen (prophecy, bakas...)--we've gotta figure ours out! Maybe it's about Mewtwo, or Mewthree, or Mewfour, but we won't know until we fulfill it. Maybe it'll give us special powers, but with you bakas, and at this rate, we'll never know."

"omg sry i am makin desisions 4 aliz ops. but idk wut godmoding is 2 lol. so were shold wii go aliz." said snardra.

"lol guyz mewymew sed im the 1 wholl sav canto frum drakness!11!!!111111!!!" so lolas teh profeseed 1 soooooooo shell save!11!1!!!!1

"u bullyd mi an so did ur gf mitsy. y wold i giv u monee." sed sndarda tellepatheticly to sqirtl boi.

"How do all of you not know what a baka is? That only proves you are one... Yes, look it up in a dictionary, if you have one. Puro no hinto, it's not in Spanish."

"guyyyyyyyz lol im like awsum cuz im the profeseed one1!!!!!1!!!!!1 so liek im respectbel"

"liek srsly i dunno lol." snadra said and lookd aroud her. den she saw a persn.
"omg aliz its jan9!!!2."

"Lots of them! But you know, Japanese is the only important one... you do speak it, right?!" Did... did none of them know Japanese? After she dropped everything in Castelia and moved here?! That would be... totally not kawaii.

Back
Top Bottom