• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Fire Red!

Pidgey is gonna be a mainstay, because I need a flyer. Butterfree is really good. It kicks Agatha's ass. I'll probably be catching Pokemon willy-nilly, because say I have only two (Sheldon and Pidgey) when I battle Gary at rt. 22. Answer? bring a bunch of mons.

Name the Pikachu "Spunky"!

And maybe get yourself a good fighting type. No matter what it is, name it "Bruce lee".
And the Butterfree should be named Cosmo.

And a Magikarp. Named "Trunks".

Last edited:
But his team will be different if you dont battle him. You'll kill his Raticate you know. Actually kill it

Hey, is the truck there in FR? That old mew truck myth?

Oh OH! Get a Mankey!

Hey, use a gameshark for this. Every LP is funnier when using the gameshark. =P

Spearow is overrated. et a Pidgey Like Uh Baws.

I don't know what vba is, and i dont have a link to a gamshark. I only mentioned it because one LP had some funny shit on it that only worked using a gameshark (Well, it was pokemon blue, so mew glitches and missingno didnt need GS, obviously)

Sorry, but I dont have the link =(

You might want to ask the guy who made this. He uses an emulator also and has a gameshark for it, so try to ask him.

Or just look it up on Google, that's fine too.

On the VBA, there's a menu for cheats.

That said, the Blue Let's Play was all about the glitches, and FR does not have fun, easy to get glitches, it has dangerous, rare glitches.

Back
Top Bottom