• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level Up Your Adoptables

Clickies for my beloved Lily and my adored Luke. Here they are, straight from my sigy:

Lily
583480.gif

Feed Lily

Luke
583481.gif

Feed Luke

From EeveeSkitty

Lily
583480.gif

Feed Lily

Luke
583481.gif

Feed Luke

More more more. I'm so happy for Lily who has gone over that 100 mark and Luke who has reached the 30 mark. Yay, but still. Help Luke get to the 100 mark and Lily to the 150 mark. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty​

Lily
583480.gif

Feed Lily

Luke
583481.gif

Feed Luke

and a reminder...to post them in your post!!!
But do click mine. They are growing quite rapidly in the levels...so anyways they both want healthy clicks and not junk food clicks with lots of evil in them *muaha ha ha*...thanks to all supporters who come here alot and who click click click not just post post post. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

thanks for the support, this is my 3rd dragon, and the other 2 died! but this one is close... I put it in my post this time... just a bit more!
EDIT: Yahoo!!!! It grew up!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a grown shield dragon? I want to see what they look like!

Anyways, i clicked a bunch, and will keep clicking till it's time I got off.

I GOTS A SKYWING!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom