• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level Up Your Adoptables

Q8hc.gif
bSTi.gif
Vd7h.gif
Okwo.gif
VQU9.gif
UJ5Q.gif
PNWs.gif
JuYI.gif
Kd9t.gif
6MD2.gif
14XE.gif
7lfv.gif
xu36.gif
Glou.gif

AND MY DRAGONS' OFFSPRING:

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY? REMEMBER TO PUT DRAGONS IN POSTS and of couse I've clicked the ones where people did exactly that

No. Even if I had sigs on, I still wouldn't because, guess, what? YOU SHOULD POST IT IN THE THREAD rather than expecting people to search through your sig

>_>

Its at the very top of it...or is it back breaking labor to move the pointer to the top of the sig? guess it must be! :o well EXCUUUUUUSE me PRINCESS! Don't want to give you Carpal Tunnel now do I?

>_>

Its at the very top of it...or is it back breaking labor to move the pointer to the top of the sig? guess it must be! :o well EXCUUUUUUSE me PRINCESS! Don't want to give you Carpal Tunnel now do I?
No, shehas signatures turned off. to view a signature she needs to open your profile.

By the way, I have them off too.

And I'm not going to open the profile of whoever is too much of a special snowflake to post their eggs when most of the people in the thread can do it. If you want me and whoever else has sigs off (which is probably like a third of the people in this thread? or more? and it's simpler than having to look for the stupid things) to click on it, then you'd best make it easy to do so.

I am also not going to turn sigs on simply because you don't want to post your dragons in your post.

And I'm not going to open the profile of whoever is too much of a special snowflake to post their eggs when most of the people in the thread can do it. If you want me and whoever else has sigs off (which is probably like a third of the people in this thread? or more? and it's simpler than having to look for the stupid things) to click on it, then you'd best make it easy to do so.

I am also not going to turn sigs on simply because you don't want to post your dragons in your post.
You tell 'em girlfriend! :sweatdrop:
Just thought I'd try and lighten up the mood.

Q8hc.gif
bSTi.gif
Vd7h.gif
Okwo.gif
VQU9.gif
UJ5Q.gif
PNWs.gif
JuYI.gif
Kd9t.gif
6MD2.gif
14XE.gif
7lfv.gif
xu36.gif
Glou.gif
h7xo.gif

AND MY DRAGONS' OFFSPRING:

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY? REMEMBER TO PUT DRAGONS IN POSTS and of couse I've clicked the ones where people did exactly that

Back
Top Bottom