• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lie About the Above Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ While secretly plotting the downfall of her arch-nemesis broke a leg while performing at the wedding concert.

^ Is the person I cheated on my husband with after I was angry at him for having his stupid Eye Surgery on something as important as our wedding.

^ Has a weird memory about some giant creepy energy leech and another little thing about the Power Rangers (maybe?), but unfortunately is too tired to remember.

^ Has lived in a cave at the bottom of the sea for millions of years and has survived incidents including but not limited to: nuclear bombs, attack of mechanical clones of himself, missile strikes, the entire military, collapsing skyscrapers, crystal behemoths from outer space, and being reduced to a skeleton. He got better.

^ Immune to nuclear bombs, attack of mechanical clones of himself, missile strikes, the entire military, collapsing skyscrapers, crystal behemoths from outer space, and being reduced to a skeleton.

^ Tried to test his resistance to nuclear weapons by sticking one up his nose. Was not so lucky as Gryzalb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom