• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Looking to Borrow & Clone Interesting Pokémon; will give foreign entries & clones~

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
Looking to Borrow & Clone Interesting Pokémon; will give foreign entries & clones~

'sup dudes! I tend to play on a flash cart so I don't have to keep switching cartridges all of the time, which means I am entirely capable of using pokésav properly. Now, I pretty much never hack pokémon -- I have a *few* times but only for my in-game Team Rocket team -- but I do like to get .pkm files! And I copy my save file a lot so I have a copy of my competitive-ish team at different levels on almost every one of my files (I haven't traded them to my Team Rocket file yet). As you can tell from my signature, I have many.

I am also a lazy bum. Given that none of my pokémon are cheated, just cloned repeatedly, this means that as far as competitive teams go, I kind of don't have one! I have five pokémon -- .pkm files are all here, though the items are probably weird -- that may or may not work together, and it's mostly a not. As such! I am looking for effort-trained pokémon with decent natures and movesets. Basically, I am looking for POKÉMON FROM YOUR TEAM. I will give them back, I swear, and I won't upload the file if you don't want me to. If they're any less legitimate than my pokémon, though, I probably don't want them: please don't give me things you fiddled with the RNG with in order to get 31/31/31/31/31/31 or something like that. I'm also not huge on the idea of RNG manip'd shinies; I don't care if you do it, but I don't want it.

I am also looking for untouched legendary or event pokémon with decent natures! As you can see if you clicked my handy-dandy link earlier, I uploaded a few of mine. (I should probably add my Jolly jirachi and a few other things there, but I'm not in the mood to get things like that off of Pearl or english Soul Silver and onto one of my many files in languages I can't read. Or grab some of my dad's pokémon that I'd want to put there.) If you're not sure if your legendary or event pokémon is entirely legit since you got it off wifi, let me know and I'll stick it in /wifi/ there instead if it looks like it might be.

I'm not very interested in your legitimate alternate-coloured pokémon, though. (Yes, I am enough of a nerd to say 'alternate-coloured' instead of 'shiny'. Deal with it.) I think the main appeal there is to say, "Look what super rare thing I found!" and it sort of loses the appeal. If you want me to clone it for you and give you a second copy, though, I'm okay with that.

"So, surskitty, what exactly do I get from giving you my pokémon and trusting that you'll give it back to me?" you ask? Either a copy of anything I've got -- that link earlier has most of what I'd consider worth grabbing -- or FOREIGN POKÉDEX DATA. Yes. I can't promise that I'll have whatever pokémon you're looking for, but I've got most of the pokémon from mainland Sinnoh (Platinum) in Italian and most things available in Platinum or SoulSilver-sans-Pokéwalker in Japanese. Given that cloning pokémon takes me about five minutes at most and has a 100% success rate, I'm also willing to let you keep whatever it is as long as it's from Platinum (I) or either SoulSilver (J). (I sort of misspelled the character name for Platinum (J) and I'm not letting you keep anything from there, sorry. Even if you can't tell, I can, and it embarrasses me.)

I'm usually in #tcod on the same server as #wifi and I'm occasionally in #wifi, too. Just try typing "/msg surskitty ARE YOU THERE" in Mibbit if you don't want to join #tcod and I will probably respond. ... Or just PM me or comment on my profile and I'll probably notice within the next fifteen minutes if I'm not asleep. I'm also usually logged into a bunch of IM protocols, but I tend to not notice if people message me there.

I'd go HERE IS MY FRIEND CODE here, but given that I have four files I would probably be trading from and will probably have a fifth sometime within the next week (I'm planning to do a Bibarel mono in DP), that seems kind of excessive. If you want to add me in my many iterations I trade and battle with, though, they're in my signature. Otherwise, I'll say which to add.

I am also willing to hatch eggs for you if you want it to hatch foreign so you get 1.7* EXP instead of 1.5* for traded. Let me know what nickname you want.

IN SUMMARY, SINCE I RAMBLE:
What I want to borrow for less than 15 minutes, barring my PC being stupid: effort-trained pokémon, legendaries that have never obtained stat experience, pokémon you think are interesting and/or useful for other people to have
What I can give you that you may keep if you want since I can clone all of my pokémon very easily: anything I have uploaded here (ask for details if you want them; anything starting with team_ will be described in this thread), quite a lot of Italian and Japanese pokémon of varying usefulness (presumably for foreign dex entries), clones of any of your pokémon, someone to hatch your eggs for foreign dex entries and foreign EXP boost or for the Masuda method

Last edited:
Re: Looking to Borrow & Clone Interesting Pokémon; will give foreign entries~

And, since I figure I should probably mention this, the trained pokémon I have! IVs on request; I don't want to look them up.

Hasty Gengar @ ... wise glasses, I think
some EV spread I forget (it involves 252 or 255 speed, though)
Levitate
- Shadowball
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
It was on an acquaintance's Emerald Battle Frontier team; I got it for a salac berry. Or possibly a jirachi. I think this was the salac berry one, though.

Adamant Shedinja @ focus sash
255 speed / 255 atk (it's shedinja; the rest of its stats don't matter)
Wonder Guard
- Shadow Claw
- X-Scissor
- Protect
- Toxic
I think this one was the one I traded a jirachi for. Same person as above, though, and same reason, only this one had Silver Wind and Shadow Ball when e gave me it and e didn't want to bother fiddling with it.

Modest Empoleon @ ... expert belt, probably
some spread I don't remember involving 255 SpAtk and apparently 0 Speed, given that it was outrun by/tied a -spd swampert with 31 Spd IV
Torrent
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Sleep Talk
Borrowed from Scizor, who ended up not wanting it back. And I GTS cloned it first, too....

Adamant Metagross @ choice band
255 Speed / 255 atk
Clear Body
- Zen Headbutt
- Aerial Ace
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
Aerial Ace over Bullet Punch because I use it in Battle Tower~ This is also the only effort trained pokémon I have that I raised myself. Also the only one without a nickname! But that's not my fault. I'd've nicknamed it, but it was originally dad's and he didn't name it and he later transferred it to Diamond still nameless. What can you do?

Bold Weezing @ black sludge
255 HP, rest in def and spdef iirc, though it may have some spatk.
Levitate
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower
- Will o Wisp
- Explosion
Raised by Scizor for me as a gift!

Re: Looking to Borrow & Clone Interesting Pokémon; will give foreign entries & clones~

Received some things from Espeon! team_celebi_espeon, team_jirachi_espeon, lgnd_mew_hasty, lgnd_mew_jolly, lgnd_shaymin_jolly, and lgnd_shaymin_modest are all from him. Hurray for Espeon! And I gave him the event Pikachu and Scizor and one of my red gyarados (all three have sucky natures, unfortunately), so.

Modest Jirachi @ Life Orb
EVs 252 Speed / 252 SpAtk / 6 HP; IVs HP 10 / Atk 16 / Def 13 / SpAtk 5 / SpDef 30 / Speed 31
Serene Grace
- Wish
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

Serious Celebi @ nothing
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 178 Speed; IVs HP 30 / Atk 8 / Def 25 / SpAtk 18 / SpDef 27 / Speed 29
Natural Cure
- Calm Mind
- Grass Knot
- Baton Pass
- Recover

Last edited:
Re: Looking to Borrow & Clone Interesting Pokémon; will give foreign entries & clones~

Ayup. And now my Pokémon are on display for all to see. :3
Thanks for the event Pokémon.

So I gave Alraunne some TMs! And was going to give a few of my pokémon. But then she gave them back, so.

There are now three of her pokémon in the main folder! I would type up details but right now I don't feel like it. Her gliscor and rampardos are alternate coloured, however. I believe I saved them as _megan, but I think you can figure that one out! Believe in me who believes in you!

I also uploaded a few of sreservoir's pokémon, and I don't feel like typing up their stats, either. And I uploaded the Pokétopia Electivire! I'm not sure why I haven't put up the hardy Pokétopia pikachu or the modest Pokétopia magmortar yet, but I'll do that at some point.

But! More importantly!

This guy was giving out legal (but probably questionably legit; still, though, legal) pokémon on 4chan through a fake GTS. 198 different pokémon, even. I uploaded all I got except for the Ditto and a shiny shuckle, because I'm cool like that. I will also share those with whoever wants them! They're not getting redistributed by him anytime soon, if ever.

here, I'll do you the writeup:

note that these are all in some way rng-manip'd, so.

duckface (porygon2) @ leftovers
ability: trace
evs:hp/200 def/58 spa
ivs:hp/15 atk/31 def/3 spe/30 spa/26 spd (hp ground 70)
bold (+def, -atk)
- discharge
- ice beam
- hidden power
- recover

this one has kind of lowish spd, but eh. hp ground is for heatran.

stoneleaf (cradily) (f) @ leftovers
ability: suction cups
evs:hp/6 def/252 spdef
ivs:hp/26 atk/29 def/1 spe/4 spa/31 spd (hp grass 51)
careful (+spd, -spa)
- curse
- rest
- sleep talk
- seed bomb

well, these ivs are lopsided. heh.

snowsong (glaceon) (f) @ choice scarf
ability: snow cloak
evs:hp/252 spd/252 satk
ivs:hp/14 atk/19 def/31 spe/30 spa/14 spd (hp ground 70)
naive (+spd, -spd)
- blizzard
- shadow ball
- hidden power
- ice beam

for use on a hail team. hp ground for 4x resists and steels, so mostly heatran. also, ice/ground is nearly-perfect coverage.

So I gave Alraunne some TMs! And was going to give a few of my pokémon. But then she gave them back, so.

There are now three of her pokémon in the main folder! I would type up details but right now I don't feel like it. Her gliscor and rampardos are alternate coloured, however. I believe I saved them as _megan, but I think you can figure that one out! Believe in me who believes in you!

Amaranth (Venusaur) @ nothing
Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD
IVs: 20 / 7 / 9 / 29 / 30 / 23
Calm
- Sleep Powder
- Synthesis
- Magical Leaf
- Sludge Bomb

Needs Energy Ball > Magical Leaf.

Hard Candy (Rampardos) @ ... nothing
Mold Breaker
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IVs: 27 / 30 / 30 / 6 / 8 / 7
Jolly
- Zen Headbutt
- Ancientpower
- Focus Energy
- Assurance

Needs Endeavor, Stone Edge and EQ still. Zen Headbutt is the only keeper. Also shiny!

Bonnie (Gliscor) @ Yache Berry
Hyper Cutter
EVs: 254 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Spe
IVs: 19 / 9 / 5 / 4 / 20 / 7
Jolly
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Cross Poison

Shiny! Woo

Last edited:

megan: first two, nothing held, gliscor has yache.

Back
Top Bottom