• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

anyway honestly this claim still seems so unlikely as to be unbelievable to me. unless zori's rolecard is purposely written to be obtuse, treating "alignment" and "flip" and "wincon" as all distinct, which i suppose can't be ruled out

mewt, i agree with you that it doesn't generally seem like a sensible strat for a wolf, but i think it could plausibly be an outgroup wolf signalling (and hoping our fear of aliens keeps her alive)

5hrs back would actually really suck for me ngl because i'm on basically a 10-6 work schedule so that would push EoD right during my work hours (and i wouldn't be available for the last several hours)

9 (current time) would normally be fine on a day that isn't today. but if the 5hrs back one works better for everyone else i can just suffer.
oh, by no means, any of us Just Suffering has got to be at least a last resort. what do you suggest?

reminder to myself that if she flips anything but w i want to take a decent look at what happened today because this is a really easy/beneficial push from a prowolf perspective
and given how much energy seems to have been placed here into confounding the meaning of a snitch check/flip, I will eat my socks on camera if zori flips villa lmao. third-party maybe, but villa seems out of the question even at the most benign reading of the situation

yeah like i said she's definitely non-town 100% of the time, i said the thing about wolf push because it would still help their ratios, lol. but i also did totally forget that outgroup is a possibility.

honestly i chose this time for eod cuz it's right after the latest point at which i may be scheduled to work at my current job and is theoretically safe for the job i'm prepping to switch to

maybe

i dunno tbh

anyways
the good news is that im like
a snitch
but one that has to kill the others

the bad news is that i dont know who any of them are 😔 (and im not sure whether or not they know who i am either)
mewt, i agree with you that it doesn't generally seem like a sensible strat for a wolf, but i think it could plausibly be an outgroup wolf signalling (and hoping our fear of aliens keeps her alive)

given that this was one of her earliest posts i do think that "frantic signaling that went very wrong" makes sense

it is much easier to count votes from my computer than from my phone
speaking of,

Zori (4): Herbe (#115), Sande(#149), M&F (#159), Mawile (#163)

~5.5 hours till EoD

oh, by no means, any of us Just Suffering has got to be at least a last resort. what do you suggest?
basically anytime after 6 pacific. i can be here during the evenings, and tbh for the whole last year i've just been playing mafia with you guys during the workday, it's just that i'm Actually trying to do my job now that i've moved to a new team lmfao

imo it would be an absolutely WILD outgroup wolf signal to go "hi i'm on your side but also i want you Dead pls do not kill me"

im going to target herbe i think unless anyone has objections

like would it be better if someone else picked my target
picking my slot over mf or mewtini like you suggested earlier?

also if she wants them dead but has no ostensible way to actually kill them then like what the fuck is even goin on there. idk i do kinda side with the signaling tailspin theory

the saddest part for me is probably that i could have just shut up about any of this and come out lategame trying to solidify all the townies and had the solve 😔

about to submit on herbe
if i die here glgl
otherwise glgl i guess but in like 5 hours instead

Back
Top Bottom