• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: The Game [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 1]

I guess abstaining would be good for now unless something happens, seeing as abstaining is probably better than random lynching. I'll wait for my final vote, however.

I would randylynch, but doing that will either make people suspicious of me or start a bandwagon that can't be stopped even if we find out that person has an actually useful role :P

So... Abstain? At least until further notice.

Meh, I guess so. I guess it's probably less risky until we get some more clues.

Abstain

Sure. Abstain. We've still got time to change votes if needed. Not that that's likely, since the voting bandwagon has started.

We might, if we find something significant. But because of the day 1...ness, I doubt it :P

I think the weak doctor idea is much more plausible than two mafia factions. I suppose I'll abstain for now as well, then!

The confusion of the days events are too great to handle, and the townspeople have a collective reaction of "WTF". They decide to give it another night before they begin to lynch people. Maybe during the night more clues will arise to aid them in their journey for answers. Or something to that extent.

The majority voted to abstain. No one was killed

You have 24 hours for night actions.

Re: Mafia: The Game [Night 1]

The townspeople wake up only to discover that it is still night out. They hear an ominous voice ring out from the clouds.

"DAMMIT FOOLS SEND IN YOUR STUPID NIGHT ACTIONS ALREADY!"

Night has been extended by 24 hours and if you do not send in your night actions I will hunt you down and stab you.

The townspeople rolled around in their beds, awaiting the inevitable morning that the mysterious voice from the clouds was preventing. To their great relief, they soon saw the sun rise up and shine its brightness on the town.

They hurry to the townsquare, to find the body of Emerald Espeon positioned similar to that of Wargle, also with two red X's on the back of her hands. After looting her body for money (because come on, she's dead, she won't need it), they discover that she had two opposing bottles of medicine that should have saved her from this untimely demise, yet didn't.

The townspeople collectively say "WTF".

Emerald Espeon is dead. She was not mafia.

48 hours for discussion or until a majority is reached.

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 2]

So there are three doctors in the game (if Midnight was a weak doctor)? Maybe one's a mafia doctor? I mean, there aren't any other wounds.

Naive doctor? It would explain why it "should" have saved her but didn't. Doesn't really explain why there were two bottles of medicine though. :|

Two bottles of medicine definitely sounds like a healer clash. I agree with Cirrus that "should" could mean one of them was a naive doctor, but two bottles sounds very much like a healer clash.

Or it could mean the medicine should have saved her but killed her instead, i.e. healer clash.

I would say healer clash for sure.

I'd say we kinda need to get going, these medicine bottle kills aren't doing anything. Based on a healer-based deaths both times, I'd say that this:

The townspeople wake up only to discover that it is still night out. They hear an ominous voice ring out from the clouds.

"DAMMIT FOOLS SEND IN YOUR STUPID NIGHT ACTIONS ALREADY!"

Night has been extended by 24 hours and if you do not send in your night actions I will hunt you down and stab you.

means we got a lazy mafia. BUT I'm fairly certain everyone'll say 'Oh, she knows that because she's mafia! LYNCH HER!!! D:<' but, I'm only stating what I see to be the truth. Maybe I'm too paranoid because it's my second game, but from what I've seen on other threads, people will think I'm either mafia covering my tracks or alien trying to have a round-about way of saying 'OMG LYNCH MEH'

I'd roleclaim, but I haven't needed too yet, and I think you'll find it wouldn't be a good idea. :P

Last edited:

Hmm. Sound theory. It makes quite a lot of sense. Naive doctor sounds likely as well, though I think it was a healer clash.

Back
Top Bottom