• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

Legendary Whatever's???
Oh and I need one more member to initiate a plan to check whether things are coincedence or no...
Person A goes into the game and checks for intresting things
Person B goes into the same spots without the game on to see if it's different!

Legendary Whatever's???
Oh and I need one more member to initiate a plan to check whether things are coincedence or no...
Person A goes into the game and checks for intresting things
Person B goes into the same spots without the game on to see if it's different!

The article on catching the three legendary beasts/cats/dogs/gerbils/rats/rabbits/crazeddrunkhoboswithrabies...

Hmmmm.... All I can find are the clues that are already found....
Blarg.

Oh, I found it by inserting "October 13" in the zodiac thing. Then it got me to the mascots page, inwhich you can look in the source.

I don't know what to do next. I think I'm supposed to be at water.aspx, but that's it.

If OrangeAipom's clue was found right, I think it would be in like the D/P water areas section, but checked there and source codes for that already.

Does this have to do with anything?
One day the legendary Pokémon arranged a great gathering, but many among them were suspicious of Deoxys and did not wish for him to attend it. Because it was the day of Magikarp and Gyarados in the Reign of Suicune, Suicune had the final word, and he decided that Deoxys should not be invited to the gathering. When he heard of this, Deoxys was angered, and to take his revenge on Suicune and the legendaries, he decided that he would cripple the Pokémon of that day, the Magikarp and Gyarados. They were strong Pokémon drawn to anger and hatred, but Deoxys, using his powers to alter the Magikarp's nature, made them weak and quelled their fighting spirits, in the hopes that they would then be driven to extinction and Suicune would be blamed for nnot protecting them.
EDIT: I don't see anything special in the section you pointed out, OrangeAipom....

I meant the Resort Area in the water section. Ctrl-F for it.

Oh, and you have to go through it in order. Otherwise, things won't activate.

Back
Top Bottom