• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

OH I MADE BUTTERFREE APPEAR AGAIN but she's not helping. And I just ran out of time. Crap.

And a super vague hint to finding Deoxys after the saving point: Feebas

Yay?

I still can't find any ash D: Does it tell you if you've found some? On route 113 I mean?

AHHHH STUPID ASH
Ash as in volcanic ash. Though Ash Ketchum is pretty airheaded too.... I MEAN WHO CAN'T SEE THROUGH THOSE LOUSY $1 TR DISGUISES?[/offtopic]
But srsly, need help on the ash section.

Brainstorm time! Where can we find more ash?

I was thinking of maybe Stark Mountain of Sinnoh or something, since there's ash there. I think. Or maybe Mt. Chimney, but that didn't work either...

EDIT: OH OH SPLASH RHYMES WITH ASH but that has nothing to do with this, does it...

O YAY YOU GOT A TANKITTEH :D I got one before.[/offtopicagain]
Anyways, Crazy Linoone I tried those too before but they didn't work D:

Hmmmm.... Well, this is probably a complete crap theory, but
I'm going to look at the splashes containing Magikarp to see if that has to do with anything. Get it? Splash? Spl-ash? Spl-ash?

I think I'm thinking too much.

The power of randomness, Icalasari. The power of randomness.

I'm thinking along the lines of the anime Ash and where they are now (Snowpoint), but I don't think that's right.

This has nothing to do with the anime or silly word games. It's exactly what it says on the tin: there is volcanic ash in volcano-related places, and you're supposed to find some (twice). It does not involve actual Pokémon world places, either; it's just the site.

Yup. Thanks.

And now I've got to restart because I ran out of time again. Dang.

EDIT: Darn parents. I WILL SOLVE THIS TOMORROW, YES I WILL. D:<

What does Feebas have to do with anything? I thought this is about Magikarp.

I'm still stuck at the save point, and i got Butterfree's first clue.

Is ANYONE confused like me?

Back
Top Bottom