• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

Houndoom then Torkoal produced more ash... Hmm... What a STYLISH idea

Still has me stumped though x.x

EDIT: A Dragon of Volcanos, huh...

I already tried that, but I didn't get any ash from houndoom...

I was on the right track yesterday!

EDIT: Nevermind. Found ash.
EDT2: I FINISHED I FINISHED YAY

Last edited:
Maybe a bit, though it probably seems extremely long-winded to people who can't figure something out, haha. But yeah, it is a neat game, and I hope there'll be something similar in the future. :D I think the site-implementation is especially awesome and clever.

I'm stuck on the clue that says, "Planning for revenge, anyone?". Please help!

Kudos to Butterfree on the awesome game, though!

...it did not make more sense yesterday. The new paragraphs in the Zodiac history talk about the DAY OF MAGIKARP AND GYARADOS. What on earth gave you the idea the particular day you happen to be playing it has any relevance?

So that paragraph WAS added for a reason....
Nice game Butterfree :D Enjoyed it.

It's a hint to get them to click on a link, but it made more sense the day you released the game because it had relevance to the theme...

I'm also just weird like that.

Back
Top Bottom