• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mass Effect

PK

off to save time and space
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SNIDE INSINUATIONS.

I know that it's pretty late, but i've checked the last few pages and can't find any threads relating to mass effect.

And that's terrible.

THAT'S GET SOME MASS EFFECT UP IN HERE.

Basically, discuss mass effect and the story and where you think it's heading and stuff.

Played ME1, was fairly unimpressed.

The cinematics and voice acting are extremely impressive, yes, but the gameplay is frankly quite dull. 95% of everything you obtain, ever, is vendor trash, and combat is pretty repetitive and straightforward anyway. And the UNEXPLORED WORLDS OMG are completely void of meaningful content. I did really like the fact that you can convince the final boss to shoot himself in the head, though.

Considering buying ME2 because it's apparently much better, but... we'll see.

Yeah, if you didn't like ME1, then ME2 is gonna be way better for you.

Plus you can punch that reporter in the face again. I've had enough of her disingenuous assertions.

This seems plausible, maybe. >.>

Woah. That's pretty awesome, but i'm a bit skeptical on some of his assumptions. I thought the reapers said that "we are your salvation through destruction" because getting used in reaper construction was a "great honor" to them, an "ascension" of sorts.

EDIT:

23t094g.gif

Ah, yes. "Reapers".

EDIT 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! Mass Effect! Aliens I have boned (between ME1 and ME2):
-Liara
-Tali

No, but in all seriousness, Mass Effect is awesome. And yes, I just couldn't resist punching that reporter in the face the second time. Also, the Vanguard class is awesome. Once you get Heavy Shockwave, you will never be taking crap from Husks again.

Woo-hoo! Mass Effect! Aliens I have boned (between ME1 and ME2):
-Liara
-Tali

No, but in all seriousness, Mass Effect is awesome. And yes, I just couldn't resist punching that reporter in the face the second time. Also, the Vanguard class is awesome. Once you get Heavy Shockwave, you will never be taking crap from Husks again.

tali is totally the best out of everyone

tali is totally the best out of everyone

^ trufax

dat accent <3

I actually didn't really like either of the games, but they both had their moments, and were both enjoyable to some extent. I just don't see myself going back to replay as a different character, or do something different. It's more the game I'd prefer to watch someone else play, so I usually do just that; watch one of my good friends play through it differently every couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom