• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Fetishes?

I like long hair on girls in general, or medium length at least. Short hair on girls makes them look like guys too much and I need a bit more feminine qualities

Pain, both inflicting and receiving. Extensions of this include blood and biting/cutting/etc. Also, being dominated.

And after reading the whole thread.. I feel normal. This is rare.

The longer the hair on a girl is, the better it looks, I don't know why, but for as long as I can remember (since kindergarden), i liked girls with long hair. Also I like girls that are shorter than me. And i mean waaaaaaaay shoter than me (like a foot). I just think they would seem cute that way.

Hmm...

There's always the classic voyeurism, but that's so boring...

My extreme fetish would be... drowning. Well, not me, though. Just gives a nice rush of dominance that I very rarely feel. Just watching somebody trying to reach air, running out of time, and they barely make it...

men in their underwear
i don't care what kind, as long as it's not too revealing. anything more revealing than a jock-strap is a turn-off.

Okay... I don't have any fetishes I know about, so I'm just going to jump on the bandwagon and talk about stuff I particularly like instead. :D

I like short, choppy hair on girls as well~ Looks pretty. :D And for some reason, especially blonde, but it HAS to be that lovely natural blonde-brown hardly anybody actually has. On guys, I tend not to like hair that's too long or too short. Too long for me is past the shoulders, too short is cropped, I like shaggy hair on boys.

And for some reason male-male attracts me a lot more than anything else. o_0 I suppose lots of straight girls like it, since straight guys tend to like lesbian stuff, but... I'm like, heavily-on-the-lesbian-side and have no sexual interest in men. XD

Sorry, this is old, but...

Second, rape. The thought of being raped, raping someone, or watching someone being raped is all appealing to me. I always loved crime shows even before I figured out why.

Nononono. You can't want rape. It's not possible. You either consent or you don't and if you do then what happens isn't rape.
Nobody ever, ever wants to be raped, and suggesting that it's ever wanted or ever, under any circumstances, a good, pleasurable thing is just wrong.

Rape is always, without exception, sick, degrading and definitely unwanted.

For a lot of people (myself included) the terrifying, degrading situation is precisely what they find attractive. It's like watching a scary movie - you like the feeling of being scared, but it's okay because you know it can't really hurt you. Very few people with rape fetishes actually want to rape someone else or go out and be raped. Most people would agree that rape is a horrible thing when it leaves fantasy-land.

Although since, in my fantasies anyway, the people doing the raping are people I'd have said 'yes' to anyway if they'd asked, so maybe you could argue that it's not quite rape? :D;

Then it's not rape - you might have a fantasy involving some random stranger taking you in a scabby alleyway, but if you consent to it, it's not rape, and if you don't want it, then absolutely nothing about it is sexy.

Ah, touché - this is kind of tricky. Perhaps it's more along the lines of "fantasy-me doesn't want it but real-me does"? Or something.

I'm not sure why, but I think an attractive girl wearing glasses is that much more appealing to me. It would be such deadly irony if that's how I meet up with the one for me someday. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Boobs are sweet.

I find the thought of scaring a girl almost to death and raping her to be very arousing, but I know this to be wrong in most societies, so I don't do it.

uh....

well......

cats... and.. um... catgirls..... and.... um....

thats about it........

me being a dressed as a girl might count...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom