• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Yay! I'll do that instead!

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Arceus+tentacruel Splice (taken by Zulo)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Tropiking - Rhydon Cloud (Taken by Mewtwo)

...Uh.
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Arceus+tentacruel Splice (taken by Zulo)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)
Zulo-Leafeball (taken by me)

EDIT-Done! I did PNG and GIF versions.
leafeball-1.gif
leafeball.png

Last edited:

No offense Terry, but they aren't very good. Nevermind.

The Request List of Doom
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo)

Last edited:

LOL!

Arcruel41037.bmp

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)

Any more requests that aren't chaos?

I already did the ball. There IS no need to do it again, although you don't like it. It's still good, as my 2nd ball. And any more requests for me to do? And an Electric/Flying Makuhita and Hariyama, please.

Since there's nothing for me to do, time to explore the forums. (again)

The Request List of Doom
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) Retype Makuhita and Hariyama to Electric/Flying

Jesus christ, terry, that's *counts* 11 requests you have now! In a shop you work at! I'll try the first retype anyways...

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) Retype Makuhita(taken by Zulo) and Hariyama to Electric/Flying

Doesn't he have his own shop? TERRY'S SUPER SPRITES or something like that.

yeah... he should be in partnership with this shop...

Hey pikachu, can you do the hariyama one? Then we can compare!

I'll try...

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) Retype Makuhita(taken by Zulo) and Hariyama (taken by Pikachu )to Electric/Flying

Nevermind. I'm not too good with retypes and I dont want to mess up. So, it is untaken.

The Request List of Doom

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) Retype Makuhita(taken by Zulo) and Hariyama (Untaken)to Electric/Flying

You're not even going to try? I'll do it over if it's bad. You're not going to get any better if you never try!

I just realized, no matter how big of wings you give makuhita, he will always be too fat to fly...

EDIT: Terry, you requested it. Why would you do your own request?

Here's the Makuhita. Sorry, but I'm not going to try the hariyama unless nobody else will...

eleflyingmakuhita39648.PNG

Back
Top Bottom