• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Cryptica, thy Entei Chao is finished.
EnteiChao.gif

Does it meet standards?
The Request List of Doom
alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(not taken)
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin, (Taken by Mewtwo) Dussmask chao (not taken)
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (not taken) and Ground-Type Kyogre (not taken) + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)
Renteura - Lineless Sceptile(Taken by Zulo)

I'll take the water type Groundon
EDIT:whew...its finally done.
29ek6l3.png
Groudon:"I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY CANNON OF DOOOOM!!"
now ill take the Kyogre.
excpect it by tomorrow

EVIL REQUESTS
alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(not taken)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)

Last edited:

I shall try the remainder of the chaos(except for the Dussmask chao).
The Request List of Insanity
alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(Taken by Reventhas)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Taken by Reventhas) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)

Last edited:

Awwws,I wanted to do the Shaymin Sky forme chao :'( Can I do that one at least?
And I saw the close requests post a little too late,I think.Once we are abundant with them again,I'll close it untill they're done.

Fine... it's your shop anyway. Besides, you'd probably get it done faster, since I usually leave sprites lying around for awhile unless I'm in a spriting mood.

Yeah... anyway, I made the Gible chao(funny as it looks):
GibleChao.gif

It looks funny... but that's the best I could do.

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Taken by Reventhas) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)

can we request splices with four pokemon? (has in mind 3 splices of kanto, jhoto, hoenn, and sinnoh main legendaries... meh... heh... meheheheh...)

really? articuno/suicune/kyogre/dialga, moltress/entei/groudon/dialga, and zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina... some, one, or none. cause it's alot for just one.

Holy COW!!!!
I'll try one of them though.

wolftamer9 - articuno/suicune/kyogre/dialga (taken by Pikachu), moltres/entei/groudon/dialga, and zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina

Here you go!
Articuidiagre.png

I'll take the next splice.
EDIT: On second thought, nevermind.

wolftamer9 - moltres/entei/groudon/dialga and zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina

Last edited:

LinelessSceptile56324.PNG

The Request List
wolftamer9 -zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(not taken)

I'll do the fusion then.

finished~

Entialtredon43203.PNG

Last edited:

Hmm, I'm looking for a GOOD challenge, like 2 Pokémon. I still do scenes, avvies etc. so PLEASE REQUEST!

I'll do the last splice.

The Request List
wolftamer9 -zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)

So that means no more requests, right? And here's a Mulicolor sprite (for Pokémon with loads of colours:
Micolour.png

I'll try the dussmask later...

EDIT- Or now

Dussmaskchao17557.PNG

YOUDIDN'TSHADEITIHADTOSCRATCHTHEWHOLETHINGAAAAAARGH!

Ok, I'm better now...

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin, (Taken by Mewtwo)
wolftamer9 -zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)

Mewtwo, you've reserved a lot. Want me to do something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom