• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Can I please have an Entei in Chao pose A4? That'll be cute.

And a Portal Dratini and a Halloween Dratini please!

@Mewtwo: I think its time to go "Requests Closed" status
I second that. We might never finish if we keep getting requests to add on to this.

The Request List
alonsyalonso - Chao Gible
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin, (Taken by Mewtwo) Portal Blaziken, (Taken by Zulo) Dussmask chao
Terry - Water-Type Groudon and Ground-Type Kyogre + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos
wolftamer9 - a Viren Pokeball
Cyndaquil - Shadow Cyndaquil recolored like the Shadow Pokemon in the Zodiac Days and and a Shadow Manaphy
Renteura - Data, iPod, and Cloud Sceptiles(Data and Cloud taken by Reventhas)
Cryptica - Entei chao A4, Dratini portal, Dratini Halloween

I'll take the iPod request.

EDIT: Here it is!
SceptileiPod.png

The Request List of Doom
alonsyalonso - Chao Gible
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin, (Taken by Mewtwo) Portal Blaziken, (Taken by Zulo) Dussmask chao
Terry - Water-Type Groudon and Ground-Type Kyogre + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos
wolftamer9 - a Viren Pokeball
Cyndaquil - Shadow Cyndaquil recolored like the Shadow Pokemon in the Zodiac Days and and a Shadow Manaphy
Renteura - Data and Cloud Sceptiles(Data and Cloud taken by Reventhas)
Cryptica - Entei chao A4, Dratini portal, Dratini Halloween

Last edited:

I'll try to help now that I'm back

Watch this post.

portal blaziken-
BlazikenPortal84230.PNG

[*IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/080818C/BlazikenPortal84230.PNG[/IMG]

Shadow manaphy-
blackshadowmanaphy78597.bmp

[*IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/080818C/blackshadowmanaphy78597.bmp[/IMG]

The Request List of Doom
alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(not taken)
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin, (Taken by Mewtwo) Dussmask chao (not taken)
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (taken by Zulo) and Ground-Type Kyogre (untaken, I will try this next though.)+ Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (none taken)
wolftamer9 - a Viren Pokeball (not taken)
Cyndaquil - Shadow Cyndaquil recolored like the Shadow Pokemon in the Zodiac Days(not taken)
Renteura - Data and Cloud Sceptiles(Data and Cloud taken by Reventhas)
Cryptica - Entei chao A4(untaken) , Dratini portal(untaken) , Dratini Halloween(untaken)

Next sprite- water-type Groudon

Last edited:

I'm done with the Sceptiles:
DataSceptile.gif

CloudSceptile.gif

And I'll take Cryptica's requests.
And finish two of them:
PortalDratini.gif

HalloweenDratini.gif

Next, the Entei chao.

The Request List of Doom
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (taken by Zulo) and Ground-Type Kyogre (untaken, I will try this next though.)+ Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)
wolftamer9 - a Viren Pokeball (not taken)
Cyndaquil - Shadow Cyndaquil recolored like the Shadow Pokemon in the Zodiac Days(not taken)
Cryptica - Entei chao A4(Taken By Reventhas)

Last edited:

Hey, this is a shadow pokemon:
NocotwlShadow.png

and what's Zodiac Days?

The Request List of Doom
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (taken by Zulo) and Ground-Type Kyogre (not taken) + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)
wolftamer9 - a Viren Pokeball (Taken by Pikachu)

Last edited:

Look at first post. That's not how Mewtwo does them. And it's his shop.

@everyone: If you want a Shadow Pokemon like the Noctowl, request Shadow2.

@wolftamer9:
VirenPokeball.png

(I hope I did it right.)

The Request List of Doom
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (taken by Zulo) and Ground-Type Kyogre (not taken) + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)

The Request List of Doom
Renteura - Lineless and Siamese Sceptile (not taken)

I unreserve the retype for now.

I will however do the siamese.

The Request List of Doom
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (not taken) and Ground-Type Kyogre (not taken) + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)
Renteura - Lineless Sceptile(Taken by Zulo)

siameseSceptile45414.PNG

I'll try to do the lineless now. I probably won't finish today though.

Last edited:

Well, that's how I do 'em!
Do you want the Flames recolored too?

Last edited:

Actually, you got the list wrong...

Cyndaquil, heres your sprite:
CyndaquilShadow.png

(Didn't know if you wanted the flames recolored too.)

The Request List of Doom
Terry - Water-Type Groudon (not taken) and Ground-Type Kyogre (not taken) + Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs(Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) + Arceus, Shaymin Sky forme, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (not taken)

Back
Top Bottom