• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

OK!i dont mind,fluffy!Kai,i've learned my first bit of German!^.^and Chaostres,your portals are ready!
portalmewtwoka0.png

Ok,i'll see what the clouds look like on that background!
EDIT:Sky Forme!(got it off of an avatar!)
shaymincloudvp7.png

Last edited:

I think so too.Now,I will add an option to the clouds:Background,or none!

Erm, I think Involintary Twitch scratched the Sky Forme Shaymin. You'll have to ask him before you use it.

PichuK:Oh,OK I will ask him before ever using it again
Flarginsnarf:Your Welcome!I just dont like the outcome,but its still cute!

Hi, can I get a portal Ho-oh? And if it's not too much to ask, can I also get a Lugia egg? Thanks!

Last edited:

OK I can take those two!

And maybe the egg, I might have to leave that one for Mewtwo.

EDIT: Finished two!

Hoohportal58664.bmp

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080716C/Hoohportal58664.bmp[/IMG*]

Rhydondata35067.bmp

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080716C/Rhydondata35067.bmp[/IMG*]

I'll try the egg...

EDIT 2-
LugiaEgg74123.bmp

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080716C/LugiaEgg74123.bmp[/IMG*]

Last edited:

Thank you very much!:grin:

EDIT: I can't get the images to display in my signature....

Last edited:

You can use the Skymin sprite, but credit me in the future please. ^^

But uh

PichuK said:
Erm, I think Involintary Twitch scratched the Sky Forme Shaymin. You'll have to ask him before you use it.
Mewtwo said:
Oh,OK I will ask him before ever using it again
...There's no gender postbit so you have no way of knowing. But uh do I really seem like a guy? xD

Hm, so this post isn't completely off-topic: Mewtwo, while I admire you keeping up with all these requests, please add some creativity to your work. D: Dataforms and bland recolors that are copypasted over Spiritomb sprites not only are uninteresting, they're killing the whole idea of spriting. D: It's an art, not something you just do because people ask for it. Try scratching and adding a little more creativity in... scratch some parts for mixes, for example, or recolor Pokemon with interesting and creative patterns.

@.@wow.Alot of requests,and I didn't do them.Thank You,Zulo!
and twitch(if I may call you that),I will try that.And I just use the term "him"as default.

Hi. Can I have a Piplup/Torchic fusion please? I don't mind which base.

I want to compare it to my one. It's fun seeing what other people come up with.

Back
Top Bottom