• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

SHE is! SHE shouldn't doubt HERself!

(sorry)

I'm glad you think my chaos are good! C:
Get used to me calling every sprite that I make horrible. That's the way I am, I guess!

(it's okay)

I'm on!

MEWTWO used ACCEPT WORKER REQUEST on for WORKERS CHANTS ABOUT HOW GOOD RAYQUAZA IS WITH CHAOS!!

And I still do some chaos,got it? XP

Gardevoir Chao!

gardechaoas5.png

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (TAKEN by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver) Arceus and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Cadet - regice chao(TAKEN by Lucas755)
Flora and ashes - Pachirisu chao(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Pachirisu Chao!

pachaorisuwr9.png

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver) Arceus and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo)

I'm on!

MEWTWO used ACCEPT WORKER REQUEST on for WORKERS CHANTS ABOUT HOW GOOD RAYQUAZA IS WITH CHAOS!!

And I still do some chaos,got it? XP

JOY!
Thanks Mewtwo!

Oh and you messed up on the request thing(dunno what it is). I did the Arceus chao. It's on the previous page.
So it should be:

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver) Regigigas chao (TAKEN by Rayquaza)

Darn it Regis why are you all so hard to make chaos of ffffff
Oh well.
regigigaschaotm0.png

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver)

Last edited:

um, it's been a while since ChaosTres took my request. I am starting to get a little bit annoyed.

mewtwo can I work here?
EDIT:PLZ?
EDIT:PLZ???
EDIT:So this post isn't totally pointless can I have a pokemon trainer chao (Johto with the headband) if its possible

um, it's been a while since ChaosTres took my request. I am starting to get a little bit annoyed.

I already left him a visitor message, now I only have to wait for his response...

mewtwo can I work here?
EDIT:PLZ?
EDIT:PLZ???
EDIT:So this post isn't totally pointless can I have a pokemon trainer chao (Johto with the headband) if its possible

Didn't he already deny you? The only reason rayquaza got accpeted was because nobody else is doing the chaos.

I'll TRY that chao. Nevermind...

alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto with the headband)(not taken)

Last edited:

Didn't he already deny you? The only reason Rayquaza got accpeted was because she is totally awesome.

Fixed it. :)
On-topic: Somebody(don't care who) splice Piplup with Spoink!

I'll take that request.

The Request List
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto with the headband)(not taken)
Rayquaza - Piplup/Spoink splice(taken by Reventhas)

I wanted to do Spoinklup or Pipoink,whatever it's called!

But I'll try the trainer chao!

And I am currently working on the mightyena inferno!

The Request List
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by Mewtwo) and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto with the headband)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Rayquaza - Piplup/Spoink splice(taken by Reventhas)

Raquayza can do other things!

And I did mightyena,but accidentally deleted it =(

I hereby unreserve Mightyena inferno!*gets to work on the splice*

Back
Top Bottom