• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Monotype tournament.

Is there... some way some sort of rollcall for everyone who's actually remembered that this exists and is ready could be done? So far it looks like Espeon and I are the only ones that are actually ready. :/

...Yeah, if it's just the three of us, then we could probably do this in a week or two. Well, I go home today anyway, so if we can all battle between the 10th and the 17th?

Thanks. Although, it would have been you winning 6-4 or something had you noticed I broke sleep clause a lot earlier. :x

I thought you wanted to just continue the battle. xD

Oh, okay. You won, that's all that matters.

I thought: Oh I'm about to lose. "ANCIENTPOWER!" I was watching your last Pokémon's health plummet and thought: "This is never going to get it into the red."

...1 Pixel of HP! I had it on the ropes.

Frankly, I'm surprised she survived, too. She didn't have the HP investment the rest of them have.

Alright, I'll be able to battle tomorrow, Kratos me and you can do both of our battles tomorrow.

Okay, I'm back and ready for action. So, just PM me and we'll work something out.

Lost against Pelipy, 4-0.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom