• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Most disturbing bosses you've seen in any game ever?

Bongo bongo from OoT used to creep me out (and so did everything else in the shadow temple).
I also saw the Giygas battle on youtube and I have to say that it was freaky. Especially when you're watching it at 1 in the morning.

Giygas. It looks like a Foetus O_o Plus the fact that it's constally calling your name and saying that it feels h.a.p.p.y... (Probably got that quote wrong)
Or that removed boss from Mother 3 *shudders*

Even though It's also one of my favorite bosses ever... Legion/Granfaloon from the Castlevania games scares the crap outta me... Oo"

Yup.

It was when you were overwhelmed that it was actually freaky (i.e. SotN).

PoR Legion was piss easy. Basically just fire a few Fire spells at it while from a ledge and he's down before you see the swarm.

I've yet to see him in 3D action in Curse of Darkness though.

Adding to Castlevania, the Puppet Master was pretty freaky (and actually quite difficult the first time through).

Pretty much all the enemies, not just bosses, in the Shadow Hearts games freak me out.

The scariest ones I can think of offhand are headless dogs that balance upside-down by their necks on big floating bones.

It's a really, really creepy series. Any you should play it right now. Yes, you.

That's because it's so goooooood.

The voice acting is terrible, but the music is amazing, the battle system is addictive as hell, in the second game you get Anastasia Romanov on your team, and half the male characters are openly gay X3

The first boss on Metroid Prime was malformed and creepy. Also whenever Ridley comes along he makes me jump, especially in Subspace Emissionary, Metroid: Corruption (Meta Ridley) and various other times.

Back
Top Bottom