• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Music that gives you shivers

where to start...
the fafner opening. shangri la, ( i know i spelt it wrong) i've heard to melody before.
the rozen maiden opening.
the inuyasha openings, now such a trip into my childhood.
the oni and the maiden by kaito. his voice sounds so creepy~ i love it~
bright eyes by art garfunkle (i loved that song as a child.)
concrete angel by martina mcbride
hero by superchick
bring me to life by evenesence.

Re: Songs that give you shivers

John Powell - Test Drive
My favorite track from the How to Train Your Dragon score, and probably my favorite scene too.

YES. "Battle of the Red Death" and "Coming Back Around" are great as well.

I've been getting into anything with a (ominous) Latin Chant or just a chorus in general. But about any piece of music with notable emotion will do--usually orchestras.

Here's a few that have been getting to me lately:

Elfen Lied - Lilium

Loreena McKennitt - Dante's Prayer

Tarzan - One Family

"southbound pachyderm" by primus
"learn from this mistake" by down
"third eye" by tool
"floods" and "it makes them disappear", both by pantera. god damn

A Cruel Angel's Thesis (German cover "Grausamer Engel") by Oikawa, Satō, Ōmori, cover by Strawbelly Cake.
Komm, süßer Tod (trance version) by Arianne, remix by ? [End of Evangelion Soundtrack]

I love different variations of the above, but I think those are my favorites.

This is going to sound really geeky but the most shiver-inducing music track that I listen to is the Route 1 theme (both gen 1 and gen 2 variants). Probably just for the sheer, intense nostalgia.

Right in Two. Love that song.

10,000 Days is fantastic, but Lateralus is still my favorite Tool album to date.
right on, this exactly. lateralus is great. that reminds me, got another for this thread: reflection, or triad. or hell maybe the title track.

Back
Top Bottom