• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony FiM: Winter's Advent

Name: Aerial Snaps (Snaps for short)
Race: Pegasus

Appearance:
Drawing by Arylett.

Snaps' main body is a light, sunny yellow, and his mane and tail are sky blue, with a white streak through the middle of then. His mane and tail are quite spiky, swept back constantly by the wind. His face is rather long and pointed, and his eyes are the same light grey as the lens of the chunky, black camera which always hangs around his neck. Along the back of his neck he has a trail of speckles, the same colour as his mane. As for his body shape, he is quite thin and sleek, allowing him to fly at fast speeds.

Cutie Mark (And Meaning): A polaroid photo of a cloud - he's an aerial photographer, both in and out of his job.

Personality: Snaps tends to be quite excitable and energetic, never missing an occasion to photograph everything and everypony around him - Which can, of course, get quite annoying at times, especially to those who don't enjoy having photos taken of them. He also has a tendency to occasionally be quite snide and sarcastic without fully meaning to, causing from time to time inadvertent offense. Regardless, he is still quite friendly, never missing a chance to enjoy himself with friends holding a particular liking for loud, dance-filled parties.

Occupation: Aerial photographer for a daily local newspaper. Also aids with the weather when necessary!

History: Snaps had always been fascinated with his ability, as a Pegasus, to see the world from above, up in the sky. He used to spent his childhood days soaring back and forth, exploring and looking down in wonderment at beautiful Equestria below him. He got his Cutie Mark quite late into his childhood, when he found an old camera stuck in a tree far out of Ponyville. Taking the camera down curiously, he accidentally pushed the shutter button, producing an oddly beautiful photo of the clouds above. It was this photo (Or a stylised version of it) that then became his Cutie Mark.

Since his childhood, he's been using his ability as both a hobby and as an occupation, taking photos for reports in a popular Ponyville newspaper, being particularly interested in, of course, aerial photos.

Hobbies: Even outside his job, Snaps loves to take photos of whatever he can shove a camera in the face of. His camera is constantly around his neck wherever he goes. Besides this, he also has an interest in exploring the skies, and for (loud) music and (overly energetic) dancing.

Favorite Food: Vanilla Ice-Cream.

Favorite Color: Sky blue.

Other: He works with a female Earth pony, a reporter named Front Page, who is light grey with a mauve mane and a notepad Cutie Mark.

Last edited:
Castform: Accepted!

...Good. I think that's a good start. I'll get the thread up once IRL stops kicking my ass. @_@

Hey, guys. I'm really, really sorry, but I'm gonna have to put this game on hold for a while. My laptop's cooling fan decided to quit working, so it's out of commission right now. I'll try to get it fixed as soon as I can, but it might be a while. I'm typing on a school computer right now.

Really, really sorry. :C

If your RP ever starts again, could i reserve? (i'll put my form up here, but if i cant join, then i'll take it off)

Reserve

Name: Vesta
Race: Pegasus

Appearance: (You may post a picture, but if you do it either has to have been drawn by you or drawn specifically for you. Pictures from the Pony Generator are okay. If you post a picture, please write a description anyway. Be creative!)

Cutie Mark (And Meaning):

Personality:

History: (optional)

Hobbies: (Not required, but it's fun!)

Favorite Food: (Again, just for fun.)

Favorite Color: (And again.)

Other:

Back
Top Bottom