• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Since Orochimaru is a character not many like, I'm just wondering, Mewtwo, but do you like Chouji at all? :DD

I suddenly think he's really cute :3 Especially the bag-popping-bomb thing.

Oh, okay. Didn't know you had watched so little.

No problem, then. But when you do, he's hilarious X3

EDIT: Oh yeah, and his hair looks like an Entei's mane in Shippuuden.

Choji.jpg
vs.
244.png

And the next volume of manga is STILL not here ;.;

Anyway. Just watched the Great Survival Challenge episode, Episode 158. Neji said that you could somehow use a wristwatch as a compass. By... um...bisecting the angle between 12:00 and the hour hand (yay for math), and point it towards the sun, and south should be approximately at 12:00. Does this really work?

Yes, I am very curious. I want to make sure before I make my mom exchange my digital watch for an analog one. (What, I don't get an allowance!)

It says "Now Playing on Cartoon Network Video", but last time it did that, it came back. For one week. I'm pretty sure Shippuuden is starting in the LAST week of April.

Only two weeks until we go to Uwajimaya for a field trip! :D

Lucky Dewgong D: Next Thursday (i.e. the first week in April) we're going on a field trip to the International District, but we're not actually going into Uwajimaya D:

I know...

Anyway, on topic. I just watched the episode where Sasuke
leaves the village
, and I was just wondering what number that was, since the case of the DVD I have doesn't show it.

EDIT: I just looked at it, and if anyone wants to know, I THINK it's episode 109, but I'm not sure.

I'm over Orochi. Sasuke is now my fave! *gets all fangirly and screams*

And also, I googled Chouji, and I saw him in a title song once. I'll click the Shippuden thing. And... yeah.

Everyone does XD I seriously don't mind though. Back when Cryptica and I were "Naruto noobs," Sasuke was my favorite character as well. But that stopped when he left the village and I thought Neji died in the battle with Kidoumaru XDDD

At first I was about to type Kidoumary!

And now Neji is top on my list. By Far.

Of course, Chouji is second X3 followed by Hinata (also X3) and Tayuya (she's preeetttyyy...)

I once had a dream where I told Tayuya I thought she was pretty :D She can be snooty but she's the whole reason I started playing the flute.

Watching Naruto on a DVD was depressing, but at the same time, Chouji was adorable. Here, I'll give you an idea of what he's like. [note this is before Shippuuden]

Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, and their sensei, Asuma, are eating who-knows-where. You know whenever the team eats out, you bet Chouji will, no pun intended, add some spice to the night.

((OKAY I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAY HERE BUT LET'S GET TO THE POINT))

[Chouji eats some of the meat off of some plate thing that's in the middle of the table]

Ino: Chouji! We were just about to have a toast!

Chouji (in response): Sorry, I didn't want it to get burned.

Of course, it was nowhere near burning, that's just his excuse X3

and if I were you, I wouldn't make the mistake of calling him fat. He's cute most of the time, but if he got angry at you...

MY DOOM ENDING

I liked the rest of the episode, except the part after above mentioned section where Ino was talking to Chouji. Ino could be annoying, so I fast-forwarded through that part.

Wisdom and intelligence are two different things. Shikamaru has both. :)

But the rest of the episode is just plain depressing. After watching the part between Sakura and Sasuke I said "ow" almost continuously for the next hour and a half. :<

>.<
I fast-forwarded through their conversation afterwards...

But I just realized how much Chouji is like a caterpillar X3

My friend, who has only just recently gotten into Naruto, didn't know who Jiraya is until I told her. It was kind of funny.

And she just made the biggest understatement of the year.

Karin likes Sasuke.

EDIT: I might have said this before, but the Spoink I named after Ino that I have in Diamond has the Thick Fat ability, ironically XD

Last edited:
I do believe Chouji means butterfly in Japanese, but I could be wrong. Also, Ino means boar. I think. o.O

Back
Top Bottom