• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

I agree, Sakura's Japanese voice is just awful, but so is her English one.

Naruto's Japanese voice is secksay. |3

Neji vs Kidoumaro was a life changing battle yeah

I liked Gaara vs Deidara and Sasori vs Chiyo/Sakura... (There was this one point where Sasori made a psychotic face...I loved that part xDD)

You are talking about when he was about to use the weird "hands out of nowhere" thingy on Sakura? Man, that was awesome!! x3

I've recently taken a liking to Konan, too! Yay for the Rain village!

The Rain is one of my favorites because the first three letters of my name are Japanese for rain.

My sister, Cryptica, likes Konan, also.
Sai's kinda movin' up there, too. :D

I'm going to start working on a Konan cosplay soon, she's really cool. I love the Rain Village. x3

You are talking about when he was about to use the weird "hands out of nowhere" thingy on Sakura? Man, that was awesome!! x3
Completely <33

I'm not obsessed with Naruto to the point that I cosplay. And that's not an insult. I'm just saying that I don't really see the purpose.

I remember Halloween three years ago where two teenagers dressed as Naruto and Sasuke came to our house. But we were such Naruto "noobs" back then that we didn't recognize them until my sister saw the thing on the back of Sasuke's shirt. They haven't appeared since.

Maybe I should be Sasuke sometime. It wouldn't be hard for me to pull off...

No offense taken, people cosplay because it's fun.

ttly would cosplay if I could. I have a friend who's obsessed with Temari and she went as her for Halloween. :P

I might as well join.

Favorites:
Itachi - Not afraid to show Saucegay who's boss.
Deidara - Heh heh, boom.
Tobi - He's a good boy...
Sakura (post-timeskip) - Do I need a reason other than her super strength? (My voice gives me super strength!)
Suigetsu - Gotta love him. Especially his silver hair and fang.
Least Favorites:
Sakura (pre-timeskip) - Totally useless.
Pain - You kids these days with your multiple bodies, and your Rinnegan, and your god complex, and your orange hair, and your Akatsuki, and your tailed beasts, and your piercings, and your... *trails off* Not to mention Jiraiya and Kakashi. T-T
Shino - PO'd at Naruto 'cause he couldn't recognize them. Naruto's got a point, how is he supposed to recognize him when he's dressed like that?
Kankurou - Never really liked him or the whole puppet thing.
Udon and Moegi - Just sidekicks for Konohamaru that never really do anything.
Sasuke - Doesn't care that Naruto is his friend. Only cares about killing Itachi. Which he does! ITACHI-SAMA!TT_TT

Wow... more Naruto people for Halloween? :D

Well, we call Shino "Mr. You-Don't-Recognize-Me" for a reason. XD

@Zenigame26: I think he does care about Naruto inside, but he's pulled away from his friends because of his loyalty to his clan. Think of it that way! No use being pessimistic.

WHAT

I LOVE SASUKE

k i'll had you to the list :)

Haha.. I love him and Hate him x3
My friend and I call him Sauceface...we also call him duck-butt or hicken-ass... >.>

Superiority complexes are awesomesauce! x3
Still haven't forgiven him for kiling Itachi and Deidara though...

Last edited:
That should be in spoiler tags. But I would have read it anyway XD

NO! DEIDARA! D: I like explosions!

Is there anyone else that causes explosions, other than Naruto and Sasuke with their Rasengan and Chidori, respectively?

Anyway, Favorite Character: Rock Lee. He's annoying, has a weird fear of contractions, and wears a green leotard, but when he does the entire weights-off-haha-like-that's-going-to-help-hahahOH SH** THOSE THINGS WERE HEAVY-then-dashes-around-blindingly-fast thing, I can't help but think he's awesome. I mean, he actually hit Gaara! Sure he almost died because of it, but STILL!

Oh, and he gets drunk!

I only agree with you on the parts that aren't the drunk and Hidden Lotus part.

:freaked:

ゼニガメ26;207502 said:
Other than paper bombs, right?

Yes, but they're fun, too. :D

My sister and I were discussing Tayuya in the car earlier. But I can't remember what we said. D: But I think we sang Ode to Joy, with "Yayuya" as lyrics. We call that t hing the "typo card."

Oh yeah, and last night I dreamed that Team Gai went with my class on a field trip to some kind of giant volleyball court thingy. :D

But then it caught on fire, and Team Gai didn't come out. DDD: Only Naruto and Kiba, who aren't part of that team, escaped. Or at least, towards us. The others were probably heading back to Japan.

....I had a dream where Itachi was a robot and the Akatsuki had to go through this huge quest to find new batteries for Itachi....The batteries were called "o_O"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom